Other Available Sizes:
- 100 lb. oil capacity
- Fits under most fryer drains and eliminates heavy lifting
- Includes a flexible, high-temperature hose for disposal into any container
- Strainer catches debris from fryer, separating it from the oil and preventing pump clogging
- Locking back casters hold the unit steady during use, while front casters swivel for easy mobility
- Noble Chemical 8 oz. / 240 mL Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 72/Case
- Noble Chemical 5.3 oz. / 160 mL Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 90/Case
$46.99/CaseOut Of Stock
- Noble Chemical 2 Gallon Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 2/Case
- Fryclone Frying Oil Visual Test Kit with Eye Droppers
Safely dispose of your fryer oil directly from your fryer drain with this Fryclone 100 lb. fryer oil disposal unit.
When it comes time to dispose of your fryer oil, the Fryclone 100 lb. fryer oil disposal unit ensures that the process is easy and safe. Equipped with a sturdy pump and strainer, oil debris can be easily dumped into a waste bin without hassle!
This unit fits under most fryer drains for direct draining, making the most of tight spaces. The front casters swivel for hassle-free navigating, which is great in cramped back-of-house spaces. Once positioned for use, the unit's rear casters lock in place to steady it, ensuring that it doesn't move when being filled.
The process of oil transfer relies on a sturdy, manual hand pump, which is reinforced for reliable use.
Stainless Steel Hose Faucet
The faucet is made of durable stainless steel that is easily moved out of the way with the built-in hanger.
This strainer catches large food particles to help prevent the pump from clogging, and is removable to quickly dump waste.
Eliminating heavy lifting, a flexible, high-temperature hose with a swept faucet transfers the oil from the disposal unit into another collection container (sold separately). This hose is designed to resist kinking so that oil flows quickly and easily from one tank to the other.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Width:17 Inches
- Depth:32 1/2 Inches
- Height:17 Inches
- Capacity:100 lb.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
This item comes with a 90 day warranty.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register