Zeroll 1024-ZT Zerolon #24 Customizable Ice Cream Scoop / Dipper
Other Available Sizes:
- Holds approximately 1.5 oz. (3 Tablespoons)
- Zerolon finish provides extra durability
- Silver color-coded end cap
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
Serve your favorite ice cream, frozen yogurt, and sorbet with the Zeroll 1024-ZT Zerolon #24 ice cream scoop / dipper. Compared to other aluminum dippers, this one-piece aluminum alloy dipper's Zerolon anodized Teflon® finish protects it from hard or highly chlorinated water.
The handle contains a non-toxic heat conductive fluid that warms to the user's hand and enables easier and faster dipping. All Zeroll ice cream scoops are designed to roll ice cream with minimum compression which results in up to 20% more scoops of ice cream per gallon.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Frequently Purchased Together
Zeroll 1030-ZT Zerolon #30 Customizable Ice Cream Scoop / Dipper
Zeroll 1016-ZT Zerolon #16 Customizable Ice Cream Scoop / Dipper
Zeroll 1065FS-ZT Zerolon TubMate Customizable Ice Cream Spade
Zeroll 1020-ZT Zerolon #20 Customizable Ice Cream Scoop / Dipper
Zeroll 1012-ZT Zerolon #12 Customizable Ice Cream Scoop / Dipper
People Talk About:great more models scoops base needed model little job hard
these scoops take a little bit of practice to make perfect spheres, but all in all they are a great product that work as needed time and time again. i prefer the zeroll brand over the more base models
Mark N. Posted on 03/31/2017
Awesome scoop, does its job great and is definitely more durable than the base model, works great with restaurants that have hard water. Great item, will buy more!!!
Jeff B. Posted on 05/30/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register