Zeroll 2006 #6 White Universal EZ Squeeze Handle Disher - 4.66 oz.
You must buy a minimum of 12 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Universal design makes the handle comfortable for use in either hand
- Color-coded handle for easy size identification
- Simple design with no springs
- Great for serving portions of soft foods like rice, meat, potatoes, and desserts
- Consistent scoops maximize profits and minimize food waste
- Durable stainless steel scoop
|Zeroll 2006 Specs|
|Length||9 1/2 Inches|
|Bowl Diameter||3 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
- Can I use this ice cream scoop with a dipper well?
- Yes, we recommend that the temperature of the water in the dipper well be at least 140 degrees Fahrenheit at the beginning of each use. Do not put this scoop in boiling water or heat it to more than 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
Zeroll 2006 Details
Get a handle on your portion control with the Zeroll 2006 white #6 Universal EZ disher. Ideal for bakeries, cafes, and diners, this durable stainless steel disher with plastic handle is a perfect baking tool for portioning out cookies and muffins so they come out of the oven uniform and evenly cooked. Plus, the ergonomic design suits both left or right-handed users, so you can use this portion scoop again and again without fatigue!
Featuring a color coded handle, this easily identifiable disher makes it so you don't have to worry about cross contamination between scoops. In addition, the innovative "spring-less" design means you'll never have to replace spare parts and springs for your disher. Make baking even more enjoyable with this Zeroll 2006 white #6 Universal EZ disher.
Length: 9 1/2"
Bowl Diameter: 3"
Capacity: 4.66 oz.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Frequently Purchased Together
People Talk About:Scoop scooper sizes SIZE scoopers batter handle Portion Disher cream
I bought all the sizes and use all of them for portioning out batter, candy, food for dinners and lunches. High quality construction and very colorful, they are comfortable to use. I can’t believe how well they are made. These things are wonderful for any chef or home use.
These were really nice since we have both right and left handed employees, they could both use this type of food disher. The downfall was that it broke really fast.Thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
This scoop works perfectly and is made well. It lets us dish out exact portions and the handle stays relativity cool even in the warmest environment.
I already owned 4 other sizes of these. This one is just about the perfect size for dispensing things like waffle batter or mashed potatoes.
NOT CRAZY ABOUT THIS ITEM. USED IT TO SCOOP OUT MEATBALLS ALL THE SAME SIZE AND AFTER A COUPLE OF USES IT DOESN'T WORK THE SAME. I HAVE A DIFFICULT TIME GETTING IT TO WORK. BUT I LIKE THE BIG SIZE SCOOP.We appreciate your review, Sandra! We are sorry this scoop did not meet you expectations. If you are looking for a different product that will better suit your operation, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
The Zeroll White #6 4.66 oz. Universal EZ Disher Portion Scoop is great for measuring cake batter, cookie dough and many others. It is dishwasher safe.
The larger sizes are a little harder to handle with heavy food items, but the shape of the handle makes it easier on the hands.
When serving countless amounts are ice cream this portion scooper make it so easy to distribute it in one scoop. Cleaning the scooper was a breeze.
We got this to replace regular scoopers but they were not not long lasting. Within the first month, the blade inside the scoop broke down. Waste of money.Thank you for your review! We are sorry these broke for you. A Customer Solutions Representative will contact you shortly to credit you for the broken scoops.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register