Zeroll 2012 #12 Green Universal EZ Squeeze Handle Disher - 2.78 oz.
You must buy a minimum of 12 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Universal design makes the handle comfortable for use in either hand
- Color-coded handle for easy size identification
- Simple design with no springs
- Great for serving portions of soft foods like rice, meat, potatoes, and desserts
- Consistent scoops maximize profits and minimize food waste
- Durable stainless steel scoop
|Zeroll 2012 Specs|
|Bowl Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
- Can I use this ice cream scoop with a dipper well?
- Yes, we recommend that the temperature of the water in the dipper well be at least 140 degrees Fahrenheit at the beginning of each use. Do not put this scoop in boiling water or heat it to more than 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
Zeroll 2012 Details
Get a handle on your portion control with the Zeroll 2012 green #12 Universal EZ disher. Ideal for bakeries, cafes, and diners, this durable stainless steel disher with plastic handle is a perfect baking tool for portioning out cookies and muffins so they come out of the oven uniform and evenly cooked. Plus, the ergonomic design suits both left or right-handed users, so you can use this portion scoop again and again without fatigue!
Featuring a color coded handle, this easily identifiable disher makes it so you don't have to worry about cross contamination between scoops. In addition, the innovative "spring-less" design means you'll never have to replace spare parts and springs for your disher. Make baking even more enjoyable with this Zeroll 2012 green #12 Universal EZ disher.
Bowl Diameter: 2 1/2"
Capacity: 2.78 oz.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Frequently Purchased Together
People Talk About:scoops scoop great easy color portion sizes portioning scooping bought
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulThis is an excellent quality utensil for the price point. Very well built, strong, and solid product. This is a great value for your dollars spent. We love this product for portioning out items like meatballs or vegan burger patties.
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulScoops, scoops, scoops. You can never have too many. We have one in almost every color for food testing and systems. Zeroll are very easy to use.
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulThe color coded scoops are great for color coding and to avoid cross contamination. This portion scoop has lessened my kitchen prep time and the scoop is very reliable.
We use this everyday for making things like fritters and portioning out dough as well as for portioning finished products when plating. It holds up and can be washed/used repeatedly without damage or deterioration.
I use this to scoop cupcake batter. The lever is smooth and easy to use. Feels good in the hand and better than those with thumb levers.
These scoopers are the best quality and make portioning a no-brainer. I have several sizes; this green one is perfect for filling muffin cups. The slightly smaller blue one is great for scones and the smaller-yet black one works well for cookies. The no-spring design (it uses a gear mechanism) means less chance it'll break. It's truly a professional 's tool.
I use these scoops to make "monster" cookies bigger than my palm. Easy to use and easy to clean. The color coding helps identify each scoop to its purpose.
These work well. After scooping for a while they get gunked up and stop releasing the dough, but if you clean them off, they work again.
They have recently redesigned the product and it has been for the worse. They have left too much room between the scraper and the scoop and now whatever you are scooping, in my case ice cream, does not get scraped from the scoop. This starts to build up and eventually pushes the tab at the top to a point where it will come unhook and the scoop breaks. You can put it back together but it takes a bit. I had to take pliers and crimp the tap on top to make sure it doesn't keep coming apart.Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
I originally bought these for scooping italian ice. They are not designed to serve anything frozen. I believe these are meant to serve mashed potatoes or something very soft. I only give them a 4 star because they were not compatible with my product and if someone would have left a review stating this I would not have bought them.
I really like this scoop. The handle makes it easier to keep clean, so you don't stick your thumb in food, but sometimes gets stuck.
The product arrived very quick, as usual from Webstaurant. We use this to portion different products in our cafe and it performs very well overall.
Cannot live with out my scoops! This style is very easy on the hands and this size is perfect for muffins or cupcakes. It even works on ice cream. Go figure!
Been looking for a scoop this size for a while, have bought different styles and they always seem to break, but not this one, its PERFECT!
Great price on these dishers. Great for portion control. This is a quality product. We wouldn't use any other. We're so thankful that we discovered The Webstaurant Store!
These work great for portion control. This makes portion control easy for training employees, especially ones that have not worked with food before. Great buy!
I love these scoops! I have several different sizes. I appreciate the color codes for the various sizes. Very well made and sturdy scoops for cookies and batters. This is also a good size for scooping rice.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register