Quite impressed with the quality of the pan given the price. It was a lot thicker and heavier than expected and is truly non-stick. I am sold on the Arkadia line and will likely buy other types of cookware from the Arkadia line.
$35.92/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Dependable, lightweight, and economical option for your busy commercial kitchen
- Constructed of 3000 series aluminum for even heating
- PTFE non-stick coating limits the use of oils and fats, promoting healthier meals
- Riveted handle design ensures a secure connection and promotes longevity
- Perfect for restaurants, hotels, and catering businesses
Other Products from this Line
- Vollrath N7010 Arkadia 10" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan
- Vollrath 7010 Arkadia 10" Aluminum Fry Pan
- Vollrath N7008 Arkadia 8" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan
- Vollrath 7008 Arkadia 8" Aluminum Fry Pan
- Vollrath 7012 Arkadia 12" Aluminum Fry Pan
- Vollrath N7007 Arkadia 7" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan
- Vollrath N7014 Arkadia 14" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan
- Vollrath Arkadia 3-Piece Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan Set - 8", 10", and 12" Frying Pans
- Vollrath Arkadia 7" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan with Black Silicone Handle
- Vollrath 7007 Arkadia 7" Aluminum Fry Pan
- Vollrath Arkadia 10" Aluminum Fry Pan with Black Silicone Handle
- Vollrath Arkadia 2-Piece Aluminum Fry Pan Set - 8" and 10" Frying Pans
- Vollrath Arkadia 3-Piece Aluminum Fry Pan Set - 8", 10", and 12" Frying Pans
- Vollrath Arkadia 8" Aluminum Fry Pan with Black Silicone Handle
- Vollrath Arkadia 2-Piece Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan Set - 8" and 10" Frying Pans
- Vollrath Arkadia 7" Aluminum Fry Pan with Black Silicone Handle
- Vollrath Arkadia 12" Aluminum Fry Pan with Black Silicone Handle
- Vollrath Arkadia 14" Aluminum Fry Pan with Black Silicone Handle
- Vollrath Arkadia 12" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan with Black Silicone Handle
- Vollrath Arkadia 14" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan with Black Silicone Handle
Cook delicious meals with absolute ease and skillfully brown, sear, fry, or scramble your menu items in this Vollrath N7012 Arkadia 12" aluminum non-stick fry pan.
Ideal for making low acidic foods such as mushrooms, broccoli, and cauliflower, this item features gently sloped sides that are perfect for turning, flipping, and removing delicious vegetable medleys from your pan. Its aluminum construction is also built for dependable use yet provides your kitchen with a lightweight, economical option that won't break the budget. Plus, its PTFE non-stick coating offers advanced release properties for heather cooking and easier cleanup!
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
"This is a good pan for the price. The non-stick coating has performed well. I plan to purchase others in different sizes. I would recommend this product."Read More Reviews
Constructed of thick 8-gauge, 3000 series aluminum, this pan's professional quality enables superior heat distribution and allows you to deliver a consistent product, enhancing food quality while keeping your customers wanting more. It's also supremely lightweight for greater ease of use.
PTFE Non-Stick Coating
While its aluminum body allows for excellent heat transfer, ensuring that your food is thoroughly warmed and cooked, its PTFE non-stick coating provides advanced release properties that'll promote healthier cooking by limiting the amount of oils and fats required to prepare your food. The coating ensures that food burns are far less likely to occur as well, making this item easier to clean than traditional natural finish fry pans.
This item's handle even comes riveted to the body of the pan at three separate points, which provides a sturdy, durable connection that won't come loose or break off over time. Plus, a large hanging hole at the end of the nickel-plated steel handle makes it easy to store.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Compare to Other Products
- Top Diameter:11 3/4 Inches
- Height:2 3/16 Inches
- Gauge:8 Gauge
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle 60907XRS 7" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan with Excalibur Coating and Black Dura-Kool Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 4 Qt. Clear Plastic Measuring Cup with Gradations
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 1 Qt. (4 Cups) Clear Plastic Measuring Cup with Gradations
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice Half Size 19 Gauge 13" x 18" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice Full Size 19 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
People Talk About:pan great price buy nonstick coating easy handle nice pans
These are half the price of our fry pans that we used to buy. I was leery of how much cheaper they were, but they work just as well and hold up great to the busy demand of our restaurantI have already purchased seven of them and plan to buy more as we need them.
Fantastic and versatile pan. I've been using this for a long time and would order it again, but it seems like it will last forever.
Our cooks love this pan. It's easy in use, easy to clean, and very convenient for storage. The handle may get a bit hot, but nothing a pan holder can't help with. Good buy. Make sure to instruct the dishwashers not to scrape de pan with metal pads.
Very nice pan. It is a lot heavier than I thought it would be, which is really nice. It is a very sturdy pan, and the pan is super easy to clean.
This is a good pan for the price. The non-stick coating has performed well. I plan to purchase others in different sizes. I would recommend this product.
Love this skillet. Perfect for omelets, if you want one that covers the plate, stir frying is a piece of cake, pancakes and French toast come out great every time.
This is a great pan for the price. The non stick anodizing is very durable, and shouldn't wear off unless you put your pans in the dishwasher. The handle does transfer heat somewhat, but that's easily fixed with a towel.
Classic non-stick fry pan at an extremely affordable price. Under home use -- say daily -- it will last for years. Be gentle cleaning the non-stick coating on the rivets, however, as it will wear off long before the coating on the pan itself.
Top quality pan with a great ergonomic handle. The non stick materials are heavy duty and work really well at brunch with eggs and french toast
This pan is a great pan. It cleans really nice and you can wipe it out without any problem between cooking. You will not being dissappointed.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register