Other Available Sizes:
- Dependable, lightweight, and economical option for your busy commercial kitchen
- Constructed of 3000 series aluminum for even heating
- PTFE non-stick coating limits the use of oils and fats, promoting healthier meals
- Riveted handle design ensures a secure connection and promotes longevity
- Black silicone handle is heat-resistant up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
Other Products from this Line
- Vollrath 7010 Arkadia 10" Aluminum Fry Pan
- Vollrath N7010 Arkadia 10" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan
- Vollrath N7008 Arkadia 8" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan
- Vollrath 7012 Arkadia 12" Aluminum Fry Pan
- Vollrath N7007 Arkadia 7" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan
- Vollrath 7008 Arkadia 8" Aluminum Fry Pan
- Vollrath N7012 Arkadia 12" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan
- Vollrath Arkadia 10" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan with Black Silicone Handle
- Vollrath N7014 Arkadia 14" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan
- Vollrath Arkadia 8" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan with Black Silicone Handle
- Vollrath 7014 Arkadia 14" Aluminum Fry Pan
- Vollrath Arkadia 10" Aluminum Fry Pan with Black Silicone Handle
- Vollrath 7007 Arkadia 7" Aluminum Fry Pan
- Vollrath Arkadia 3-Piece Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan Set - 8", 10", and 12" Frying Pans
- Vollrath Arkadia 2-Piece Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan Set - 8" and 10" Frying Pans
- Vollrath Arkadia 14" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan with Black Silicone Handle
- Vollrath Arkadia 8" Aluminum Fry Pan with Black Silicone Handle
- Vollrath Arkadia 12" Aluminum Fry Pan with Black Silicone Handle
- Vollrath Arkadia 14" Aluminum Fry Pan with Black Silicone Handle
- Vollrath Arkadia 2-Piece Aluminum Fry Pan Set - 8" and 10" Frying Pans
- Vollrath Arkadia 7" Aluminum Fry Pan with Black Silicone Handle
- Vollrath Arkadia 12" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan with Black Silicone Handle
|Height||1 3/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||4 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||7 Inches|
|Product Line||Vollrath Arkadia|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils and abrasive cleaners should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
- How is top diameter measured in frying pans, and how accurate is this measurement?
- The top diameter is the measurement across the frying pan from the interior of one side of the rim to the other. These dimensions are a close approximation as many frying pans have a curved upper rim, which makes precise measurement difficult. The standard naming is by top diameter, so although multiple brands have a 10” frying pan, there will likely be a small variation between each brand’s 10” pan.
Cook delicious meals with absolute ease and skillfully brown, sear, fry, or scramble your menu items in this Vollrath Arkadia 7" aluminum non-stick fry pan with black silicone handle. Featuring a thick 9-gauge, 3000 series aluminum construction, this item is built for dependable use yet provides your kitchen with a lightweight, economical option that won't break the budget. While its NSF-listed aluminum body allows for excellent heat transfer, ensuring that your food is thoroughly warmed and cooked, its PTFE non-stick coating provides advanced release properties that'll promote healthier cooking by limiting the amount of oils and fats required to prepare your food. Plus, its black silicone sleeve is heat-resistant up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit to keep your handle cool when the kitchen is getting hot!
Ideal for making low acidic foods such as mushrooms, broccoli, and cauliflower, this item also features gently sloped sides that are perfect for turning, flipping, and removing delicious vegetable medleys from your pan. The handle even comes riveted to the body for a more secure grip and rigid connection, which guarantees that the handle won't come loose or break off over time. Easy to clean and versatile by design, this economical fry pan is a must-have addition to any commercial kitchen! Whether you need it to sear salmon, brown potatoes, or scramble up tasty eggs, this product is sure to get the job done right.
Top Diameter: 7"
Bottom Diameter: 4 3/4"
Height: 1 3/8"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register