$12.67/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Dependable, lightweight, and economical option for your busy commercial kitchen
- Constructed of 3000 series aluminum for even heating
- PTFE non-stick coating limits the use of oils and fats, promoting healthier meals
- Riveted handle design ensures a secure connection and promotes longevity
- Perfect for restaurants, hotels, and catering businesses
Other Products from this Line
Cook delicious meals with absolute ease and skillfully brown, sear, fry, or scramble your menu items in this Vollrath N7007 Arkadia 7" aluminum non-stick fry pan.
Ideal for making low acidic foods such as mushrooms, broccoli, and cauliflower, this item features gently sloped sides that are perfect for turning, flipping, and removing delicious vegetable medleys from your pan. Its aluminum construction is also built for dependable use yet provides your kitchen with a lightweight, economical option that won't break the budget. Plus, its PTFE non-stick coating offers advanced release properties for heather cooking and easier cleanup!
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Constructed of thick 9-gauge, 3000 series aluminum, this pan's professional quality enables superior heat distribution and allows you to deliver a consistent product, enhancing food quality while keeping your customers wanting more. It's also supremely lightweight for greater ease of use.
PTFE Non-Stick Coating
While its aluminum body allows for excellent heat transfer, ensuring that your food is thoroughly warmed and cooked, its PTFE non-stick coating provides advanced release properties that'll promote healthier cooking by limiting the amount of oils and fats required to prepare your food. The coating ensures that food burns are far less likely to occur as well, making this item easier to clean than traditional natural finish fry pans.
This item's handle even comes riveted to the body of the pan at three separate points, which provides a sturdy, durable connection that won't come loose or break off over time. Plus, a large hanging hole at the end of the nickel-plated steel handle makes it easy to store.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Compare to Other Products
- Top Diameter:
- 7 Inches
- 1 3/8 Inches
- 9 Gauge
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Choice 10" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan
- Choice 10" Aluminum Fry Pan
- Victorinox 7.6259.13 6" x 3" Chef's Slotted Fish / Egg Turner / Spatula - Polypropylene Handle
- Carlisle 4029000 Sparta Spectrum 30" Broiler / Grill Cleaning Brush with Scraper
- American Metalcraft LT14ST 8" x 3" Solid Turner - Wood Handle
- Thunder Group 10" Aluminum Meat Tenderizer
- Vollrath 47943 13 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Vollrath 47935 5 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Vollrath 47934 4 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Taylor 3506 2 1/2" Dial Oven Thermometer
50 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
7 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register