$40.84/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- SteelCoat x3 non-stick interior
- Higher rim and flat edge prevent loss of steam, providing energy and cost savings
- Anti-jamming construction for easy separation and lifting
- 22 gauge 300 series stainless steel, dent and ding resistant
- Easy pour corners are up to 300% stronger than traditional corners
- Oven safe up to 450 degrees
- Patented design allows for cost and energy efficiency
- Vollrath 52432 Super Pan V 1/3 Size Flexible Steam Table / Hotel Pan Lid
- Vollrath 75230 Super Pan V 1/3 Size Slotted Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan Cover
- Vollrath 75130 Super Pan V 1/3 Size Solid Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan Cover
- Choice 1/3 Size Stainless Steel Slotted Steam Table / Hotel Pan Cover
- 1/4 and 1/3 Size Steam Table Nylon Pan Liner - 100/Box
- Vollrath 20300 Super Pan V 1/3 Size Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan False Bottom
- Choice 1/3 Size Stainless Steel Solid Steam Table / Hotel Pan Cover
- Choice 5" x 10" 1/3 Size Footed Pan Grate for Steam Table Pan
Save energy and money with this Vollrath 70342 Super Pan V® 1/3 size 4" deep anti-jam stainless steel SteelCoat x3 non-stick steam table / hotel tray!
If you operate a high-volume restaurant, cafeteria, dining hall, catering business, or other foodservice establishment, then this Vollrath 70342 Super Pan V® anti-jam steam table food pan is an ideal product for you. Use this pan to save money in your commercial establishment as it holds and transports food from your kitchen to off-site locations, or use it to present food in your restaurant’s front-of-house serving area. This hotel tray also has a dark, non-stick finish that is sure to enhance the presentation of your food. Additionally, this Super Pan V® tray is compatible with all Vollrath Super Pan II pans, covers, and accessories.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
Made from durable 22 gauge, 300 series stainless steel, this pan is built to last through heavy commercial use. The patented design of the Super Pan V provides added strength, making this pan resistant to dents and dings in the toughest kitchen environments. The more bends in the steel for your hotel pan, the more durable the pan becomes.
Higher Rim with Flattened Edges
Being dent and ding resistant helps to maintain the Super Pan V flat edge design. The flat edge design paired with higher rims help to prevent loss of steam from your food wells, saving your establishment both in energy and cost. This leaves you with a pan that is 38% more efficient compared to weaker pans with bent edges. Additionally, the flat edges are more comfortable for employees to hold.
Easy Pour Corners
Rounded, diagonally tapered corners make it easier for cooks to pour out liquids and foods into storage containers. Also, rounded corners allow users to scoop out all food products more easily than from a pan with sharp corners.
Featuring the finest available triple bond layer of SteelCoating, this pan has a dramatic black interior that enhances both cold and hot food presentations. Its interior is non-stick, so it's easy to cook, serve, and display in the same pan.
Anti-Jam Stacking Lugs
This pan is resistant to jamming thanks to its patented corner, edge, and rim design. Since it won’t jam, this pan can be stacked when not in use, and cooks can quickly take one off the top of the stack without it getting stuck. Vollrath's easy pour corners provide superior impact resistance. Plus, they act as a convenient pouring spout to eliminate wasteful drips or spills.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Length:12 3/4 Inches
- Width:6 7/8 Inches
- Depth:4 Inches
- Capacity:4.1 qt.
- Gauge:22 Gauge
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register