Vollrath 67910 Wear-Ever 10" Natural Finish Aluminum Fry Pan with TriVent Silicone Handle
$16.27/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Natural interior surface ensures easier cooking
- TriVent handle design reduces heat transfer from the pan to the user
- Silicone coated handle is oven and stovetop safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- EverTite riveted handle is permanently attached and insured by a lifetime warranty
- Made of heavy gauge impact-resistant energy-efficient 3004 aluminum
- Ideal for browning meats or for cooking with oil and grease
- Uniform cooking surface enhances food quality
- Perfect for medium-high volume commercial kitchens
You May Also Need
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has called for the total elimination of PFOA by the year 2015. Check out this video to see how Vollrath has responded by creating three new environmentally friendly coatings for their fry pans!
The following is a lab test of EverTite Rivets. To test the longevity of the rivets, a dry fry pan was placed on a full burner for 15 minutes, with 22 lb. of weight attached to the handle.
Results: after 15 minutes on a full burner and reaching 850 degrees Fahrenheit, Vollrath's EverTite Rivets showed no signs of stretching or distress. The handle was as tight after the test as before.
Competitor Pan A results: rivets elongated, floppy handle.
Competitor Pan B results: rivets melted, handle broke off.
EverTite handle reached a maximum of 850 degrees Fahrenheit while Competitor A reached 723 degrees Fahrenheit and Competitor B reached 764 degrees Fahrenheit.
Check out this video to watch Vollrath's EverTite rivets be put to work in an extreme heat test against two other competitors!
|Vollrath 67910 Specs|
|Height||2 1/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||7 5/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||10 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Vollrath 67910 Details
Perfect for frying, searing, browning, and sauteing, the Vollrath Wear-Ever 67910 10" natural finish aluminum fry pan with TriVent silicone handle ensures durability and comfortable use. The TriVent handle boasts an ergonomic design to reduce stress and fatigue on the user while the vented construction reduces heat transfer from the pan by more than 20 degrees Fahrenheit when compared to traditional fry pan handles. In addition, the silicone handle is capable of oven and stovetop use up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Additionally, the EverTite riveted handle is permanently attached to ensure a very rigid connection between handle and vessel and even has a lifetime warranty, guaranteeing longevity.
Made from a thick, 8-gauge, impact-resistant 3004 aluminum alloy, this fry pan is perfect for chefs looking for heavy-duty cookware that is comfortable to use! Ideal for browning meats such as ground beef or chicken, this fry pan's curved side walls make sliding food out of the pan easier than ever before while also preventing excess amounts of steam when in use.
Overall Dimensions: Top Diameter: 10"
Bottom Diameter: 7 5/8"
Height: 2 1/8"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:pans beautiful frying pan perfect size eggs easier duty durable
This frying pan is beautiful, heavy duty and the perfect size for frying eggs or anything else. No problem at all with sticking. Do not put this pan in the dishwasher, while it did not damage the product, it changed the color from the beautiful shiny aluminum to a dark gray.
The pans i always buy the same one. They are long lasting durable pans and are just the perfect serving size so makes job easier in the kitchen
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register