Vollrath Wear-Ever 3-Piece Aluminum Fry Pan Set with Black TriVent Silicone Handles - 8", 10", and 12" Frying Pans
Recommended Similar Item
- Includes 8", 10", and 12" frying pans to encompass all of your cooking needs
- 3004 series aluminum construction provides enhanced durability and even heating
- Lifetime warranty EverTite riveted handle design ensures a secure connection and promotes longevity
- TriVent silicone handle is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit continuously or 600 degrees intermittently
- Smooth, natural finish allows for superior browning, searing, or frying of food
You May Also Need
Pan Sprease 16 oz. All-Purpose Release Spray - 6/Case
plus $12.99 / Case
Vollrath 67312 Wear-Ever 8 5/16" Flat Aluminum Pot / Pan Cover with Torogard Handle
plus $8.89 / Each
Vollrath 67412 Wear-Ever 8 5/16" Domed Aluminum Pot / Pan Cover with Torogard Handle
plus $11.49 / Each
Vollrath 67509 Wear-Ever 10 3/4" Flat Aluminum Pot / Pan Cover with Torogard Handle
plus $10.99 / Each
Vollrath 67409 Wear-Ever 10 3/4" Domed Aluminum Pot / Pan Cover with Torogard Handle
plus $14.49 / Each
Vollrath 67521 Wear-Ever 12 3/4" Flat Aluminum Pot / Pan Cover with Torogard Handle
plus $12.99 / Each
Vollrath 67421 Wear-Ever Domed Aluminum Pot / Pan Cover with Torogard Handle - 12 3/4"
plus $18.99 / Each
Thanks to our wide selection of stainless steel and aluminum fry pans, you can sear, saute, and cook just about anything! Built to withstand the fast-paced environment of a restaurant kitchen, these fry pans are perfect for your business!
The following is a lab test of EverTite Rivets. To test the longevity of the rivets, a dry fry pan was placed on a full burner for 15 minutes, with 22 lb. of weight attached to the handle.
Results: after 15 minutes on a full burner and reaching 850 degrees Fahrenheit, Vollrath's EverTite Rivets showed no signs of stretching or distress. The handle was as tight after the test as before.
Competitor Pan A results: rivets elongated, floppy handle.
Competitor Pan B results: rivets melted, handle broke off.
EverTite handle reached a maximum of 850 degrees Fahrenheit while Competitor A reached 723 degrees Fahrenheit and Competitor B reached 764 degrees Fahrenheit.
Check out this video to watch Vollrath's EverTite rivets be put to work in an extreme heat test against two other competitors!
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has called for the total elimination of PFOA by the year 2015. Check out this video to see how Vollrath has responded by creating three new environmentally friendly coatings for their fry pans!
|Top Diameter||8 - 12 Inches|
|Handle Style||TriVent Silicone|
|Handle Type||Ever-Tite Rivets|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Product Line||Vollrath Wear-Ever|
|Type||Fry Pan Sets|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
- How is top diameter measured in frying pans, and how accurate is this measurement?
- The top diameter is the measurement across the frying pan from the interior of one side of the rim to the other. These dimensions are a close approximation as many frying pans have a curved upper rim, which makes precise measurement difficult. The standard naming is by top diameter, so although multiple brands have a 10” frying pan, there will likely be a small variation between each brand’s 10” pan.
Cook delicious meals with absolute ease and skillfully brown, sear, or fry your menu items with this Vollrath Wear-Ever 3-piece aluminum fry pan set with black TriVent silicone handles. This versatile set includes (1) 8", (1) 10", and (1) 12" frying pan to satisfy all of your cooking needs. Featuring an impact-resistant 3004 series aluminum construction, it's built for dependable use in busy back-of-house environments. While its aluminum body allows for excellent heat transfer, ensuring that your food is thoroughly warmed and cooked, its natural finish provides a uniform surface for preparing all of your specialty offerings. Plus, the TriVent silicone handle is heat-resistant up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit intermittently or 450 degrees Fahrenheit continuously to keep it cooler than conventional handles when your kitchen is getting hot! It's even ergonomically shaped to reduce user stress and fatigue.
Ideal for making low acidic foods such as mushrooms, broccoli, and cauliflower, this item also features gently sloped sides that are perfect for turning, flipping, and removing delicious vegetable medleys from your pan. The handles even come riveted to the body of each pan with the EverTite riveting system in order to supply a more secure grip and rigid connection, which guarantees that they won't come loose or break off over time. Easy to clean and versatile by design, this aluminum fry pan set is a must-have addition to any medium-high volume commercial kitchen! Whether you need it to sear salmon, brown potatoes, or fry up tasty treats, this product is sure to get the job done right.
(1) 8" Aluminum fry pan
(1) 10" Aluminum fry pan
(1) 12" Aluminum fry pan
8" Pan Dimensions:
Top Diameter: 8"
Bottom Diameter: 5 3/4"
Height: 1 7/8"
10" Pan Dimensions:
Top Diameter: 10"
Bottom Diameter: 7 5/8"
Height: 2 1/8"
12" Pan Dimensions:
Top Diameter: 12"
Bottom Diameter: 9 3/4"
Height: 2 1/2"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register