Earn up to $22.08 back (2,208 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
- Designed to work with Vollrath induction buffet warmers
- Mirror-finished 18-0 stainless steel construction with sleek, contemporary design
- Self-closing lid keeps food warm and covered to prevent contamination
- Cover can stay open at 90 degrees for easy serving and refilling
- Includes 2/3 size, 2.5” deep Vollrath SPV hotel pan
- Ideal for buffets, hotels, and catered events
- Vollrath 4644070 Full Size Non-Slip Silicone Chafer Mat
- Vollrath 4644080 2/3 Size Non-Slip Silicone Chafer Mat
$9.19/EachOut Of Stock
- Vollrath 46112 Black Wire Chafer Stand for 6 Qt. Square Intrigue Induction Chafers
- Vollrath 52646 Tote 'N Store 21 7/16" x 20 1/2" x 13" Gray Chafer Box
- Vollrath 46060 Universal Electric Chafer Heater - 120V
- Vollrath 30112 Super Pan V® 2/3 Size 1 1/4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vollrath 4644055 Mirage® 16 1/2" x 16 1/8" Stainless Steel Induction Chafer Stand with Fuel Holder
- Vollrath 46864 8 oz. Stainless Steel Chafer Fuel Holder with Cover
|Vollrath 4644025 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||16.5 lb.|
|Length||18 1/4 Inches|
|Height||6 5/8 Inches|
|Features|| Induction Ready|
|Product Line||Vollrath Mirage|
|Style||High End Chafers|
Customer questions about this product
- My stainless steel item has fingerprints and scratches and I can't seem to get it clean. What can I do?
- Try using a microfiber polishing cloth. You may not need to use any chemicals to get rid of the scratches and fingerprints. If they are not easily removed by the dry cloth, our Noble Chemical stainless steel cleaner should do the trick!
- Can this induction chafer be used as a traditional chafer as well?
- When used alone, this chafer should only be used as an induction chafer with an induction burner. To convert it into a dual purpose unit and use it as a traditional chafer, simply pair it with a compatible stand. Please see the "Works With" section of this page to view compatible stands.
- Can I put the chafer's food pan in the oven?
- Yes, the food pan included with this chafer can safely be used in the oven.
Vollrath 4644025 Details
The Vollrath 4644025 Mirage® 5.6 qt. 2/3 size square induction chafer with stainless steel top and 2/3 size, 2.5" deep Super Pan V® stainless steel food pan is a sophisticated and versatile solution to your buffet and catering operation. The low-profile design keeps food closer to the countertop surface for easier service. Designed to work with Vollrath induction buffet warmers (sold separately), this induction chafer is the perfect way to serve hot, delicious food to your guests. Pair this chafer with a silicon induction mat (sold separately) to prevent your chafer from moving around on the induction warmer!
Not only does this induction chafer enhance and complement your food presentation, but the mirror-finished 18-0 stainless steel construction and rectangular shape create a sleek, contemporary look. Additionally, this chafer comes with a top of the line 2/3 size, 2.5" deep Vollrath Super Pan V hotel pan to add to your presentation.
Thanks to the self-closing lid, this induction chafer keeps food warm and covered to prevent contamination. Plus, its removable cover can easily be taken apart at the end of every event for thorough cleaning. Its reinforced brackets and rubber table feet help to keep the chafer in place to ensure a longer product life, and its ample capacity allows you to serve a large supply of pastas, seafood entrees, or signature side dishes to minimize refills. Ideal for buffets, hotels, and catered events, this induction chafer is a must-have addition to your displayware collection!
Length: 18 1/4"
Height: 6 5/8"
Capacity: 5.6 qt.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register