Unger ST30R SmartColor RoughMop 11 oz. Red Light Duty Microfiber String Mop Head
- Combines the cleaning power of microfiber with the simplicity of a traditional string mop
- Absorbs up to 7 times its weight to ensure effective liquid pick up, retention, and rinsing
- 22 strands with looped ends for greater floor coverage, a streak-free finish, and faster drying
- Scrub pad material on the headband helps remove stubborn scuffs and spots.
- Attracts dust and dirt particles better than a standard cotton mop
- Red color distinguishes it for use in restrooms to reduce cross-contamination
- Can be machine washed and dried up to 500 times for long-lasting use
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Unger FC03G SmartColor CONTROL Gray String Mop Holder
plus $5.79 /Each
Unger MS14G 53" Mop Handle
plus $14.36 /Each
Continental Wilen A70902 Mop Handle 60" Metal Stirrup Quick Change Style
plus $9.19 /Each
Unger EZ25G SmartColor Tele-Pole 250 Telescoping Mop Handle
plus $39.40 /Each
Noble Chemical Step and Shine Concentrated Floor Cleaner Kit
plus $39.99 /Case
Noble Chemical 32 oz. Step and Shine Concentrated Floor Cleaner Refill - 2/Case
plus $34.99 /Case
Noble Chemical 2.5 gallon / 320 oz. Empty Container for Step and Shine Floor Cleaner
plus $4.99 /Each
Check out this video to learn more about the many perks of using microfiber string mops from Unger! Light-duty, medium-duty, and heavy-duty options are available to accommodate all your safety and sanitation needs.
|Unger ST30R Specs|
|Band Width||4 1/2 Inches|
|Number of Strands||22 Strands|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
Unger ST30R Details
This Unger ST30R SmartColor RoughMop 11 oz. red light duty microfiber string mop head combines the cleaning power of microfiber with the simplicity of a traditional string mop. Made of thin, densely packed synthetic fibers, this mop absorbs up to 7 times its weight to ensure effective liquid pick up, retention, and rinsing. It has 22 strands with looped ends for greater floor coverage, a streak-free finish, and faster drying. Plus, it features a scrub pad material on the headband to help remove stubborn scuffs and spots.
This mop head's manufacturing process creates a positive charge, allowing it to attract negatively charged dust and dirt particles better than a standard cotton mop. It's also part of Unger's SmartColor system and has red accents that distinguishes it for use in high-risk areas like restrooms to reduce cross-contamination, improve performance, and simplify training. With the ability to be machine washed and dried up to 500 times for long-lasting use, this microfiber mop head is an essential addition to restaurants, offices, hotels, and healthcare facilities.
Band Length: 4 1/2"
Capacity: 11 oz.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register