- Combines the cleaning power of microfiber with the simplicity of a traditional string mop
- Absorbs up to 7 times its weight to ensure effective liquid pick up, retention, and rinsing
- 22 strands with looped ends for greater floor coverage, a streak-free finish, and faster drying
- Scrub pad material on the headband helps remove stubborn scuffs and spots.
- Attracts dust and dirt particles better than a standard cotton mop
- Green color distinguishes it for use in kitchens and prep areas to reduce cross-contamination
- Can be machine washed and dried up to 500 times for long-lasting use
$9.19/EachOut Of Stock
- Shipping Weight
- 0.66 lb.
- Headband Width
- 4 1/2 Inches
- 11 oz.
- Machine Washable
With Scrubber Pad
- Headband Size
- Mop Head Attachment Style
- Jaw / Clamp
- Number of Strands
- 22 Strands
- Product Line
- Unger SmartColor
- Wet Mop Heads
Customer questions about this product
Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
Can I use bleach on microfiber?
No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
Unger ST300 Details
This Unger SmartColor ST300 Roughmop 11 oz. green light duty microfiber tube mop head with 4 1/2" headband combines the cleaning power of microfiber with the simplicity of a traditional mop. Made of thin, densely packed synthetic fibers, this mop absorbs up to 7 times its weight to ensure effective liquid pick up, retention, and rinsing. It has 22 strands with looped ends for greater floor coverage, a streak-free finish, and faster drying. Plus, it features a scrub pad material on the headband to help remove stubborn scuffs and spots.
This mop head's manufacturing process creates a positive charge, allowing it to attract negatively charged dust and dirt particles better than a standard cotton mop. It's also part of Unger's SmartColor system and has green accents that distinguishes it for use in kitchens and prep areas to reduce cross-contamination, improve performance, and simplify training. With the ability to be machine washed and dried up to 500 times for long-lasting use, this microfiber mop head is an essential addition to restaurants, cafeterias, and catering facilities.
Band Length: 4 1/2"
Capacity: 11 oz.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register