These mop heads hold up after repeated use and can easily be laundered in a washing machine. The color coding is a helpful feature as well.
$21.97/EachShips free with Plus
- Combines the cleaning power of microfiber with the simplicity of a traditional string mop
- Absorbs up to 7 times its weight to ensure effective liquid pick up, retention, and rinsing
- 32 strands with looped ends for greater floor coverage, a streak-free finish, and faster drying
- Scrub pad material on the headband helps remove stubborn scuffs and spots.
- Attracts dust and dirt particles better than a standard cotton mop
- Red color distinguishes it for use in restrooms to reduce cross-contamination
- Can be machine washed and dried up to 500 times for long-lasting use
- Unger MS14G 53" Mop Handle
- Unger EZ25G SmartColor Tele-Pole 250 Telescoping Mop Handle
- Unger NCA00 Green Nylon Cone Adapter
$5.29/EachOut Of Stock
- Noble Chemical Step and Shine Concentrated Floor Cleaner Kit
- Noble Chemical 32 oz. Step and Shine Concentrated Floor Cleaner Refill - 2/Case
- Noble Chemical 2.5 gallon / 320 oz. Empty Container for Step and Shine Floor Cleaner
- Unger FC03G SmartColor Gray Jaw Style String Mop Holder
|Unger ST45R Specs|
|Band Width||4 1/2 Inches|
|Features|| Machine Washable|
With Scrubber Pad
|Number of Strands||32 Strands|
|Style|| Looped End|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
Unger ST45R Details
This Unger ST45R SmartColor RoughMop 16 oz. red heavy duty microfiber tube mop head with a 4 1/2" band combines the cleaning power of microfiber with the simplicity of a traditional mop. Made of thin, densely packed synthetic fibers, this mop absorbs up to 7 times its weight to ensure effective liquid pick up, retention, and rinsing. It has 32 strands with looped ends for greater floor coverage, a streak-free finish, and faster drying. Plus, it features a scrub pad material on the headband to help remove stubborn scuffs and spots.
This mop head's manufacturing process creates a positive charge, allowing it to attract negatively charged dust and dirt particles better than a standard cotton mop. It's also part of Unger's SmartColor system and has red accents that distinguishes it for use in high-risk areas like restrooms to reduce cross-contamination, improve performance, and simplify training. With the ability to be machine washed and dried up to 500 times for long-lasting use, this heavy duty microfiber mop head is an essential addition to restaurants, offices, hotels, and healthcare facilities.
Band Length: 4 1/2"
Capacity: 16 oz.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:mop great heads color better clean cleans fact floors head
The cleaning girls love this smart color product (any as a matter of fact). Red is perfect for my repack department due to the fact that I use a color code throughout my warehouse to prevent cross-contamination!
Great mop head. Very sturdy and the microfiber material does not get as stinky, cleans easier and does a better job scrubbing the floor. Will buy more.
One of the best mop heads I have ever used. Will need to be replaced at about 6-8 months if used daily. Make sure to wash 1-3 times a week. Does a great job of absorbing dirt! A little pricey but worth it,
This is a great mop for scrubbing and getting really dirty floors clean with ease!! Definitely heavy duty and easy to attach to most mop handles!!!
We purchased this product testing out different mop heads to better clean our store. The results were great! The employees prefer the microfiber mop head over the traditional. The only negative side to it is grease is almost impossible to get out of it.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register