Unger ST45R SmartColor RoughMop 16 oz. Red Heavy Duty Microfiber String Mop Head
- Combines the cleaning power of microfiber with the simplicity of a traditional string mop
- Absorbs up to 7 times its weight to ensure effective liquid pick up, retention, and rinsing
- 32 strands with looped ends for greater floor coverage, a streak-free finish, and faster drying
- Scrub pad material on the headband helps remove stubborn scuffs and spots.
- Attracts dust and dirt particles better than a standard cotton mop
- Red color distinguishes it for use in restrooms to reduce cross-contamination
- Can be machine washed and dried up to 500 times for long-lasting use
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Unger FC03G SmartColor CONTROL Gray String Mop Holder
plus $5.79 /Each
Continental Wilen A70902 Mop Handle 60" Metal Stirrup Quick Change Style
plus $9.19 /Each
Unger MS14G 53" Mop Handle
plus $14.36 /Each
Unger EZ25G SmartColor Tele-Pole 250 Telescoping Mop Handle
plus $39.40 /Each
Unger NCA00 Green Nylon Cone Adapter
plus $4.53 /Each
Noble Chemical Step and Shine Concentrated Floor Cleaner Kit
plus $39.99 /Case
Noble Chemical 32 oz. Step and Shine Concentrated Floor Cleaner Refill - 2/Case
plus $34.99 /Case
Noble Chemical 2.5 gallon / 320 oz. Step and Shine Floor Cleaner Em
plus $4.99 /Each
Check out this video to learn more about the many perks of using microfiber string mops from Unger! Light-duty, medium-duty, and heavy-duty options are available to accommodate all your safety and sanitation needs.
|Unger ST45R Specs|
|Band Width||4 1/2 Inches|
|Number of Strands||32 Strands|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
Unger ST45R Details
This Unger ST45R SmartColor RoughMop 16 oz. red heavy duty microfiber string mop head combines the cleaning power of microfiber with the simplicity of a traditional string mop. Made of thin, densely packed synthetic fibers, this mop absorbs up to 7 times its weight to ensure effective liquid pick up, retention, and rinsing. It has 32 strands with looped ends for greater floor coverage, a streak-free finish, and faster drying. Plus, it features a scrub pad material on the headband to help remove stubborn scuffs and spots.
This mop head's manufacturing process creates a positive charge, allowing it to attract negatively charged dust and dirt particles better than a standard cotton mop. It's also part of Unger's SmartColor system and has red accents that distinguishes it for use in high-risk areas like restrooms to reduce cross-contamination, improve performance, and simplify training. With the ability to be machine washed and dried up to 500 times for long-lasting use, this heavy duty microfiber mop head is an essential addition to restaurants, offices, hotels, and healthcare facilities.
Band Length: 4 1/2"
Capacity: 16 oz.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:mop great heads cleans floors better clean head job microfiber
Great mop head. Very sturdy and the microfiber material does not get as stinky, cleans easier and does a better job scrubbing the floor. Will buy more.
Michael P. from Mike's Mindful Plate Posted on 08/02/2016
One of the best mop heads I have ever used. Will need to be replaced at about 6-8 months if used daily. Make sure to wash 1-3 times a week. Does a great job of absorbing dirt! A little pricey but worth it,
Ryan S. from David's Burgers Posted on 01/13/2016
This is a great mop for scrubbing and getting really dirty floors clean with ease!! Definitely heavy duty and easy to attach to most mop handles!!!
Eric K. Posted on 02/13/2013
We purchased this product testing out different mop heads to better clean our store. The results were great! The employees prefer the microfiber mop head over the traditional. The only negative side to it is grease is almost impossible to get out of it.
Laura D. from Dairy Queen Posted on 03/19/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register