Unger ST25B SmartColor WingLite ST25 Series 9 oz. Blue Microfiber String Mop Head with 16 Strands
- Wide 25" spread
- Part of the SmartColor System
- Microfiber; 16 strands
- Wash and reuse up to 200 times
- Looped ends
- Double sided
You May Also Need
Noble Chemical Step and Shine Concentrated Floor Cleaner Kit
plus $44.99 / Case
Noble Chemical 32 oz. Step and Shine Concentrated Floor Cleaner Refill - 2/Case
plus $40.49 / Case
Noble Chemical 2.5 gallon / 320 oz. Empty Container for Step and Shine Floor Cleaner
plus $5.79 / Each
Unger FC03G SmartColor Gray Jaw Style String Mop Holder
plus $5.99 / Each
Check out this video to learn more about the many perks of using microfiber string mops from Unger! Light-duty, medium-duty, and heavy-duty options are available to accommodate all your safety and sanitation needs.
|Unger ST25B Specs|
|Number of Strands||16 Strands|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
Unger ST25B Details
The Unger ST25B SmartColor WingLite blue looped end 16 strand double sided microfiber string mop is a great choice for cleaning an array of areas thanks to its wide 25" spread and light "w-stitch" construction. It is recommended for use in common areas, small restrooms, offices, stairways and other areas with medium traffic. Simply attach the mop to a holder and begin cleaning! This mop can be machine washed and reused up to 200 times.
While Supplies Last
Unger's SmartColor system suggests that items labeled as red are to be used in restrooms or other high bacteria areas, yellow in specialty areas, blue in general areas with low risk bacteria, and green in foodservice areas.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register
- Combines the cleaning power of microfiber with the simplicity of a traditional string mop
- Absorbs up to 7 times its weight to ensure effective liquid pick up, retention, and rinsing
- 22 strands with looped ends for greater floor coverage, a streak-free finish, and faster drying
- Scrub pad material on the headband helps remove stubborn scuffs and spots.
- Attracts dust and dirt particles better than a standard cotton mop
- Blue color distinguishes it for use in hallways and lobbies to reduce cross-contamination
- Can be machine washed and dried up to 500 times for long-lasting use
|Band Width||4 1/2 Inches|
|Number of Strands||22 Strands|