Turbo Air TMKC-58S-N-WA Super Deluxe 58" Single Sided White Vinyl and Stainless Steel Milk Cooler with Aluminum Interior
- White vinyl and stainless steel exterior with aluminum interior
- Exterior digital thermometer for easy visibility
- Holds up to (16) 13" x 13" x 11" crates
- Convenient floor drain allows for easy cleaning
- Holds at 33 - 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1/2 hp compressor
- High-density polyurethane insulation
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
Turbo Air Refrigeration
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TMKC-58S-N-WA Specs|
|Depth||33 1/2 Inches|
|Height||46 5/8 Inches|
|Access Type||Single Sided|
24.5 cu. ft.
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Refrigeration Type||Forced Air|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a,or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TMKC-58S-N-WA Details
A great choice for any school lunch room, university dining hall, or cafeteria setting, this Turbo Air TMKC-58S-N-WA Super Deluxe 58" single sided white vinyl and stainless steel milk cooler with aluminum interior offers quick, easy self-serve beverage service. Capable of holding up to (16) 13" x 13" x 11" crates, this milk cooler keeps your cafeteria well stocked for the lunch rush. It also features a durable, white vinyl and stainless steel exterior with a corrosion-resistant aluminum interior to stand up to daily abuse from students. Plus, an external digital thermometer provides temperature readings at a glance.
This cooler features a single-sided design for use against a wall or counter. Use it at the end of your food bar or beverage station to keep the lines moving and provide all of your students or customers with a selection of cold milk and other beverages. For enhanced security, this Super Deluxe model has a built-in door lock to prevent unwanted tampering.
When it comes time to clean your milk cooler, the process is made simple by the convenient floor drain on the rear right-hand side that comes with a hose adaptor. Additionally, the included 4" swivel casters (2 locking) make it easy to maneuver the cooler throughout your facility for routine floor cleanings.
A 1/2 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. High-density polyurethane insulation increases the unit's structural strength and energy efficiency. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 33 1/2"
Height: 46 5/8"
Capacity: 24.5 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TMKC-58S-N-WA
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register