Beverage-Air SM34HC-W-02 34" 1-Sided White Milk Cooler with Stainless Steel Interior
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- White-coated steel exterior and stainless steel interior; 1-sided design for moderate-use locations
- Self-latching doors and lids with safety bumpers; fits up to (8) 13" x 13" x 11" cases of milk
- Easy-to-use full electronic controls with automatic defrost and center floor drain for easy maintenance
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 1/3 hp, 115V
Other Products from this Line
|Beverage-Air SM34HC-W-02 Specs|
|Depth||30 5/8 Inches|
|Height||41 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||31 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|Interior Height||25 3/4 Inches|
|Access Type||Single Sided|
12.73 cu. ft.
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
Customer questions about this product
- Are there any other available finishes for this milk cooler?
- A cow print finish is available on all Beverage Air milk coolers. Please contact Customer Solutions for details.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air SM34HC-W-02 Details
Great for cafeteria settings, the Beverage-Air SM34HC-W-02 34" milk cooler ensures that milk is stored properly and easy to access. It's built with a white-coated steel exterior and stainless steel interior and features standard stainless steel lids, doors, adjustable hinges, and door latches. The heavy-duty epoxy-coated steel wire floor racks also help preserve the cooler's structural integrity, as they support the (8) 13" x 13" x 11" or (4) 19" x 13" x 11" milk cases that the cooler holds.
This model is built with a 1/3 hp refrigeration system that circulates eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. R290 is a specialized refrigerant with an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. The cooler interior is maintained at temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, so you can be sure that milk is safe. Plus, the self-latching doors seal tightly with flexible compression gaskets, preventing cold air from escaping. An exterior thermometer and full electronic control make it easy to monitor and adjust the cooler during the day, as well.
At the end of the school or business day, use the 4" heavy-duty plate casters to roll the cooler aside to clean or perform routine maintenance. To keep the unit in place during the day, 2 of the casters include brakes. Plus, the doors and lids are outfitted with safety bumpers to eliminate sharp corners, ensuring that the unit is easy to move to the back-of-the-house whenever needed. Use the cylinder lock to secure the unit during off hours, and to keep the unit looking and performing in tip-top shape, take advantage of the centrally-located floor drain. Not only does this connect to a drain hose and hose adapter, but it simplifies cleaning. The cooler requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 30 5/8"
Height: 41 1/8"
Capacity: 12.73 cu. ft.
Height: 25 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register