Beverage-Air ST49HC-W-02 49" White 2-Sided Cold Wall Milk Cooler with Stainless Steel Interior
- 18.97 cu. ft. capacity; holds up to 12 milk crates
- Durable stainless steel interior
- Cold wall refrigeration system keeps temperature between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Full electronic controls
- 115V; 1/2 hp; R290 refrigerant
You May Also Need
Beverage-Air 807-837C Supplemental Cow Spot Decal Kit for School Milk Coolers
$180.75 / Each
Beverage-Air 401-049AAA Lock and (2) Keys for Select Back Bar Refrigerators, Kegerators, and Milk Coolers
$32.00 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C06-003A 6" Adjustable Legs for Milk Coolers - 4/Set
$364.50 / Set
Beverage-Air 00C31-055A 6" Seismic Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Set
$182.49 / Set
Beverage-Air 807-836C 49" Cow Spot Decal for SM, ST, and SMF School Milk Coolers
$249.01 / Each
|Beverage-Air ST49HC-W-02 Specs|
|Depth||31 1/4 Inches|
|Height||41 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||46 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|Interior Height||25 1/2 Inches|
|Access Type||Double Sided|
18.97 cu. ft.
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Refrigeration Type||Cold Wall|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Are there any other available finishes for this milk cooler?
- A cow print finish is available on all Beverage Air milk coolers. Please contact Customer Solutions for details.
- I live in California. Can I still purchase this product?
- Because this product does not meet the California Cooling Act standards, it is not available to establishments located in the state of California.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air ST49HC-W-02 Details
Perfect for any school lunch room, university dining hall, or cafeteria setting, this Beverage-Air ST49HC-W-02 49" white 2-sided cold wall milk cooler with stainless steel interior can hold up to 12 milk crates and provides quick, easy self serve beverage service. For peace of mind, this unit features a reinforced steel floor for maximum milk crate support, and it comes with a cylinder lock to prevent tampering. Plus, an external thermometer lets you keep an eye on the cabinet temperature to ensure freshness.
Utilizing a double-sided design, this cooler is ideal for multi-lane checkouts and other environments where the flow of foot traffic needs to be considered. Thanks to its 1/2 hp compressor and foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation, this milk cooler maintains consistent temperatures between 36-38 degrees Fahrenheit using a cold wall refrigeration system with R290 refrigerant. The temperature is controlled with fully electronic controls that are intuitive and easy to use. The unit boasts a sturdy, white painted steel exterior with a stainless steel interior for maximum durability, making it perfect for standing up to rough handling and daily use by students.
Four 4" swivel casters (2 locking) are included to make moving the unit easier. Additionally, a floor drain is centrally located for effortless cleaning. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Height: 25 1/2"
Capacity: 18.97 cu. ft.
Depth: 31 1/4"
Height: 41 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register