Best price and great delivery. Even my supplier was amazed at the price for this milk box. Keeps things perfectly cold and is a strong, well built piece of equipment.
Login or enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
Start a Live Chat with a Customer Service rep to receive the price!
Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST
Earn up to $170.43 back (17,043 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- 24.8 cu. ft. capacity; holds up to 16 milk crates
- Forced-air design keep continuous cold-air blanket over containers
- One-piece, reinforced stainless steel floor
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- R290 Refrigerant; 115V; 1/4 hp
Beverage-Air SMF58HC-1-S Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 506 lb.
- 58 Inches
- 33 1/2 Inches
- 47 1/8 Inches
- Interior Width
- 55 Inches
- Interior Depth
- 30 Inches
- Interior Height
- 24 7/8 Inches
- 8.2 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- Single Sided
- BTU Per Hour
- 1,851 BTU
- 24.8 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Bottom Mounted
- Crate Capacity
- 16 Crates
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Exterior Material
- Stainless Steel
- Energy Star Qualified
Made in America
- Stainless Steel
- 1/2 HP
- Interior Material
- Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors
- 2 Doors
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Refrigeration Type
- Forced Air
- Temperature Range
- 33 - 38 Degrees F
Customer questions about this product
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Are there any other available finishes for this milk cooler?
- A cow print finish is available on all Beverage Air milk coolers. Please contact Customer Solutions for details.
Beverage-Air SMF58HC-1-S Details
Perfect for any school lunch room, university dining hall, or cafeteria setting, this Beverage-Air SMF58HC-1-S 58" stainless steel 1-sided forced air milk cooler can hold up to 16 milk crates and provides quick, easy self serve beverage service. For peace of mind, this unit features a reinforced steel floor for maximum strength, and it comes with a cylinder lock to prevent tampering. Plus, an external thermometer lets you keep an eye on the cabinet temperature to ensure freshness.
Thanks to its 1/2 hp compressor and foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation, this milk cooler maintains consistent temperatures between 36-38 degrees Fahrenheit using a forced air refrigeration system with R-290 refrigerant. The unit boasts a sturdy stainless steel exterior for maximum durability, making it perfect for standing up to rough handling and daily use by students.
Four 4" swivel casters (2 locking) are included to make moving the unit easier. Additionally, a floor drain is centrally located for effortless cleaning. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 33 1/2"
Height: 47 1/8"
Capacity: 24.8 cu. ft.
Height: 24 7/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:price amazed best box built cold delivery equipment great keeps
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register