Earn up to $209.40 back (20,940 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- 20.55 cu. ft. capacity; holds up to 12 milk crates
- Stainless steel interior provides long lasting durability
- Dual access design allows service from both sides of unit
- Doors and lids are self-latching and include safety bumpers
- R290 refrigerant; 115V; 1/3 hp
|Beverage-Air STF49HC-1-W-02 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||315 lb.|
|Height||47 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||46 Inches|
|Interior Depth||30 Inches|
|Interior Height||24 5/8 Inches|
|Access Type||Double Sided|
|BTU Per Hour||1,851 BTU|
|Capacity||20.55 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Crate Capacity||12 Crates|
|Exterior Material||White-Coated Steel|
|Features||Made in America|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||4 Doors|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Refrigeration Type||Forced Air|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air STF49HC-1-W-02 Details
Perfect for any school lunch room, university dining hall, or cafeteria setting, this Beverage-Air STF49HC-1-W-02 47" white 2-sided forced air milk cooler with stainless steel interior can hold up to 12 milk crates and provides quick, easy self serve beverage service. For peace of mind, this unit features a reinforced steel floor for maximum strength, and it comes with a cylinder lock to prevent tampering. Plus, an external thermometer lets you keep an eye on the cabinet temperature to ensure freshness.
Electronic controls allow you to intuitively set the cooler to the ideal temperature for storage and serving. Utilizing a double-sided design, this cooler is ideal for multi-lane checkouts and other environments where the flow of foot traffic needs to be considered. Thanks to its 1/3 hp compressor, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation, and flexible compression door gaskets for a tight seal, this milk cooler maintains consistent temperatures between 36-38 degrees Fahrenheit using a cold wall refrigeration system with R290 refrigerant. The unit boasts a sturdy, white painted steel exterior with a stainless steel interior for maximum durability, making it perfect for standing up to rough handling and daily use by students.
Four 4" swivel casters (2 locking) are included to make moving the unit easier. Additionally, a floor drain is centrally located for effortless cleaning. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Height: 47 3/4"
Capacity: 20.55 cu. ft.
Height: 24 5/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register