Turbo Air JBT-72 70 7/8" Refrigerated Buffet Display Table
- Holds (15) 1/3 size pans (included)
- Durable stainless steel exterior and interior ideal for commercial use
- Condensate system treated to prevent corrosion and the overflow of water
- Side mount compressor allows for easy access for maintenance
- Front grille can be removed without tools for convenient cleaning
- Magnetic door gasket ensures full closure each time
- Holds temperature between 33 and 39 degrees Fahrenheit
- Comes with 3 adjustable, heavy duty coated wire shelves
Turbo Air Refrigeration
You May Also Need
Turbo Air SNZ-72T 72" Sneeze Guard
$639.00 / Each
Turbo Air PC-72J 2-Piece Clear Polycarbonate Pan Cover Set
$289.99 / Set
Turbo Air TS-72 35 1/2" x 11" Stainless Steel Tray Slides
$539.00 / Set
Turbo Air BR89000102 Coated Wire Shelf - 17 1/4" x 18"
$46.99 / Each
Turbo Air BR99000102 Coated Wire Middle Shelf - 17 3/4" x 19"
$46.99 / Each
|Turbo Air Refrigeration JBT-72 Specs|
|Width||70 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||27 1/2 Inches|
|Height||28 3/4 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Number of Pans||15|
|Temperature Range||33 - 39 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a,or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration JBT-72 Details
Cool and show off your most popular cold menu items at safe temperatures with the Turbo Air JBT-72 70 7/8" refrigerated buffet display table! This refrigerated buffet table features 18 cu. ft. of internal space to hold serving spoons, food pans, and other buffet necessities, while the top can accommodate (15) 1/3 size condiment pans to offer your customers premium food at a pleasant and crisp chill between 33-39 degrees Fahrenheit. Plus, its stainless steel interior and exterior is durable and able to withstand frequent use in your commercial business.
This unit features Turbo Air's revolutionary hot gas condensate system, so all the condensate system surfaces are treated to resist corrosion. This makes it more efficient, eliminates the danger of refrigerant leakage, and the overflow of condensate water. Ultimately, this provides you with peace of mind and ensures your unit lasts longer.
Additionally, this refrigerated display table has a 3/8 hp side mounted compressor covered by a front grille that requires no tools for removal, making maintenance and cleaning a breeze. And for convenient mobility, this unit comes mounted on 5" casters. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 70 7/8"
Depth: 27 1/2"
Height: 28 3/4"
Height With Casters: 35 3/4"
Capacity: 18 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration JBT-72
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air JBT-60 59" Refrigerated Buffet Display Table
Turbo Air JBT-48 47 1/4" Refrigerated Buffet Display Table
Turbo Air JBT-36 35 3/8" Refrigerated Buffet Display Table
People Talk About:great wear temperature stand remarkably recommend purchase far
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulThis is a great product and I would highly recommend. They keep temperature remarkably well and stand up to wear and tear so far. A great purchase
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register