- Can hold up to three 12'' x 20'' food pans
- High nominal cooling capacity of 1500 BTUs/hr
- All-welded stainless steel construction
- Digital and programmable thermostat
- Removable access door to compressor
- Four 4'' casters, 2 with brakes
- 1'' IPS drain
- Advance Tabco TCB-3 Cutting Board - 47 1/8" x 8"
- Advance Tabco TDS-3 Dish Shelf - 47 1/8" x 7"
- Advance Tabco TTS-3 Stainless Steel Solid Flat Tray Slide with Fixed Brackets - 47 1/8" x 10"
- Advance Tabco TTS-3D Stainless Steel Solid Tray Slide with Drop-Down Brackets - 47 1/8" x 10"
- Advance Tabco TTR-3 Stainless Steel Tubular Tray Slide with Fixed Brackets - 47 1/8" x 10"
- Advance Tabco LED-B-2 24" LED Display Lighting Option
- Advance Tabco LED-B-3 36" LED Display Lighting Option
- Advance Tabco HC-3 Hinged Stainless Steel Cover - 43 7/8" x 21 1/2"
|Advance Tabco BMACP3-B-SB Specs|
|Width||47 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||22 5/8 Inches|
|Height||56 1/8 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Features|| Mechanically Assisted|
With Sneeze Guard
|Full Size Pan Capacity||3|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
|Type||Buffet Food Tables|
|Well Type||Open / Dry Well|
Advance Tabco BMACP3-B-SB Details
Keep your cold menu items chilled at safe and delicious temperatures with the Advance Tabco BMACP3-B-SB stainless steel mechanically assisted three well everyday cold pan table. This unit can hold up to three 12'' x 20'' food pans and boasts a high nominal cooling capacity of 1500 BTUs per hour in order to provide guaranteed product temperature control. Aluminum encased copper tube evaporator panels improve heat transfer by increasing contact area, while the integrated expansion valve offers efficient operation at various temperature conditions. Additionally, an enclosed base allows for a solid, sturdy structure.
This table is designed for long lasting use thanks to all-welded stainless steel construction that includes:
- 18 gauge, 304 series stainless steel open frame top
- 20 gauge, stainless steel body in matte black vinyl finish
- 18 gauge, 304 series one-piece stainless steel liner ground and polished to a uniform finish
- 16 gauge galvanized understructure
A total of four 4'' swivel casters, including two with brakes, allow for effortless transportation from one destination to the next, while a double sided thermoplastic polymer sneeze guard is paired with side panels for outstanding protection against airborne bacteria. Other features include a 1'' IPS drain, removable access door, liquid receiver for improved refrigerant charge control, sight glass, low running current, easy-access on/off switch, and refrigerant filter drier that ensures the overall cleanliness of the sealed refrigeration circuit. The fully self-contained condensing unit is provided with a hermetically sealed compressor alongside a digital and programmable thermostat.
The Advance Tabco BMACP3-B-SB three well cold pan table requires a 115V electrical connection.
This item is made to order and requires approval of a vendor-supplied technical drawing before production. Please contact Special Orders prior to purchasing if you have any questions.
Left to Right: 47 1/8''
Front to Back: 22 5/8''
Height: 56 1/8''
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco BMACP3-B-SB
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register