$8,391.60/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Login for details
Earn up to $251.75 back (25,175 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Can accommodate up to four 12'' x 20'' pans
- High nominal cooling capacity for guaranteed temperature control
- All welded stainless steel construction
- Integrated poly cutting board
- Digital and programmable thermostat
- Refrigerant filter drier for added cleanliness
Works WithView All Items
- Advance Tabco TA-255P 5" Enclosed Base Table Swivel Stem Casters - 4/Set
- Advance Tabco Sleek Shield NSG-15-4WELL 4 Well Single Tier Self Service Food Shield with Stainless Steel Shelf - 63 3/16" x 19 3/4" x 18 1/2"
- Advance Tabco HC-4 Hinged Stainless Steel Cover - 59 3/16" x 21 1/2"
- Advance Tabco SU-P-344 62 3/8" x 8" Cutting Board
- Advance Tabco Sleek Shield GSG-15-4WELL 4 Well Single Tier Self Service Food Shield with Glass Shelf - 63 3/16" x 19 3/4" x 18 1/2"
- Advance Tabco TES-1 22 1/2" x 10" Stationary End Shelf
- Advance Tabco Equivalent 5" Enclosed Base Table Swivel Stem Caster with Brake
- Advance Tabco Equivalent 5" Enclosed Base Table Swivel Stem Caster
Advance Tabco MACP-4-DR Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 420 lb.
- 62 1/2 Inches
- 22 3/4 Inches
- 34 1/8 Inches
- Interior Width
- 27 3/8 Inches
- Interior Depth
- 20 Inches
- Interior Height
- 8 1/4 Inches
- 8 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 120 Volts
- Base Style
- Without Casters
- Compressor Location
- Side Mounted
- Made in America
- Full Size Pan Capacity
- 1/3 HP
- Stainless Steel
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Food Tables
Advance Tabco MACP-4-DR Details
Keep your cold menu items chilled at safe and delicious temperatures with the Advance Tabco MACP-4-DR stainless steel mechanically assisted cold pan table. This unit can accommodate up to four 12'' x 20'' food pans, and a high nominal cooling capacity of 1500 BTUs per hour offers guaranteed product temperature control. Aluminum encased copper tube evaporator panels improve heat transfer by increasing contact area, while the integrated expansion valve offers efficient operation at various temperature conditions. Additionally, a pair of sliding doors allow for secure storage.
This table is designed for long lasting use thanks to all welded stainless steel construction that includes:
- 18 gauge, 304 series stainless steel open frame top
- 18 gauge, 304 series stainless steel one-piece liner that is ground and polished to a uniform finish
- 20 gauge, 304 series stainless steel cabinet base
- 16 gauge, 302 series stainless steel cutting board brackets
- 16 gauge, 302 series stainless steel legs with fully adjustable non-marking tip plastic bullet feet
A 1'' IPS drain is fitted to the bottom of the basin for easy removal of melted ice and water. Other features include a built-in poly cutting board, liquid receiver for improved refrigerant charge control, sight glass, and refrigerant filter drier that ensures the overall cleanliness of the sealed refrigeration circuit. The fully self contained condensing unit is provided with a hermetically sealed compressor alongside a digital and programmable thermostat.
The Advance Tabco MACP-4-DR refrigerated cold pan table requires a 120V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 62 1/2''
Front to Back: 22 3/4''
Height: 34 1/8''
Left to Right: 27 3/8''
Front to Back: 20''
Depth: 8 1/4''
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco MACP-4-DR
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register