Other Available Hinging Options:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Features a Load-Sure guard to protect against improper loading
- Easy-to-use digital microprocessor control
- Boasts a thermostatic expansion valve metering device for quick refrigeration recovery times
- Includes LED lighting and guaranteed for life cam-lift hinges and work flow door handle
- 115V; 2740 BTU compressor; eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant
|Traulsen G11010-032 Specs|
|Width||29 7/8 Inches|
|Height||83 7/16 Inches|
|Capacity||23.7 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Features|| LED Lighting|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Traulsen G11010-032 Details
This Traulsen G11010-032 single section glass door reach-in refrigerator utilizes microprocessor controls and 2" of foamed-in-place insulation to provide outstanding temperature preservation and performance! Each glass door reach-in refrigerator features a durable stainless steel front with a glass door, and anodized aluminum sides and interior construction.
The spacious 23.7 cu. ft. interior of this refrigerator comes standard with 3 epoxy coated wire shelves, with an externally mounted switch for the interior lighting. The right hinged door's cam lift hinge design is guaranteed for life, and feature a self-closing design, with a stay open feature when the door is opened past 120 degrees.
This refrigerator features a top mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system that uses eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Its 2740 BTU compressor holds temperatures from 34 degrees to 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
Traulsen's unique clockwise airflow pattern keeps cold air in, and warm air out whenever the door is opened. Removable vinyl magnetic door gaskets ensure durability and outstanding temperature preservation. Also, a Load-Sure guard prevents improper loading for better performance. Four 6" casters with brakes make the refrigerator easy to move for cleaning. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 29 7/8"
Height: 83 7/16"
Capacity: 23.7 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register