Great for this price point. I'm a home user and I've used this board infrequently in the six years I've owned it. The groove can catch a lot of juice, which I appreciate when carving a large piece of meat. It's soft wood, so knives will mar it pretty easily, but the price makes it well worth it for me. I do season it, but probably less frequently than I should. I can see it starting to split a little, which will probably render its juice-catching abilities useless eventually. I'll admit that this may be due to my lackluster seasoning though.
$53.62/EachShips free with Plus
- Durable, northern hard birch wood construction will not bend or warp with time
- Grooved design around perimeter catches juices and food runoff to reduce cross-contamination and mess
- Smoothed edges supply an extra layer of safety during prep
- Flat surface easily wipes clean after every use
- Perfect for adding chopped vegetables, meats, and herbs directly into pots and pans
Chop up ingredients or entice your buffet guests to a fresh cut of meat with this Tablecraft CBW241615 24" x 16" x 1 1/4" wood grooved cutting board!
This cutting board is made of solid northern hard birch wood for an attractive appearance. With its ample 24" x 16" x 1 1/4" surface, this cutting board makes an excellent addition to any commercial kitchen or catering service. Use it for prep work or as a front-of-the-house display piece.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
"We purchased this for a catering event chef carving station and it definitely adds some class to the picture. It looks a million times better than a plastic board."Read More Reviews
This board's lightweight design allows for easy transportation throughout your restaurant, hotel, bakery, or other venue. An integrated channel surrounds the entire perimeter of the board to catch run-off and juices and reduce spills and messes.
Prep or Display
Great for cutting freshly-baked breads, chicken, ham, and much more, this versatile wooden cutting board is functional and stylish! To maintain the board's natural beauty, it should be hand washed and regularly treated with food-grade mineral oil. This northern hard birch wood board with a well will protect your countertops from cut marks and will provide the perfect backdrop for all of your culinary creations!
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Length:24 Inches
- Width:16 Inches
- Thickness:1 1/4 Inches
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsTablecraft CBW1830175 30" x 18" x 1 3/4" Wooden Butcher Board Chopping Block
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft CBW1824175 24" x 18" x 1 3/4" Wooden Butcher Board Chopping Block
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft CBW20161L 20" x 16" x 1" Wood Grooved Cutting Board with Non-Slip Legs
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft CBW1520175 20" x 15" x 1 3/4" Wooden Butcher Board Chopping Block
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft CBW1218175 18" x 12" x 1 3/4" Wooden Butcher Board Chopping Block
People Talk About:board beautiful carving wood boards catch catches color counter cutting
I originally bought these for carving stations on buffets to catch any juices that came out of the meats. Which they do well. I've had them for over a year now and we still use it for that purpose as well as crudité or cheese boards. They give a nice presentation and haven't warped from constant washing. I would buy again if needed.
We purchased this for a catering event chef carving station and it definitely adds some class to the picture. It looks a million times better than a plastic board.
The Tablecraft Wood Cutting Board with Well- 24" x 16" x 1 1/4" is a high quality cutting board. It is heavy weight and has a beautiful color. It is very durable and great for everyday use at any restaurant.
The wood is a beautiful color. I love the well because it catches meat juice and other liquids so they don't get on the counter or on the floor while you're headed for the sink. It looks beautiful kept out on my counter.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register