$159.99/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 4||$179.99/Each|
Earn up to $5.40 back (540 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Customers Also Viewed
Other Available Sizes:
- 18-gauge type 304 stainless steel top offers greater durability and corrosion-resistance than type 430
- Includes a galvanized undershelf and legs
- Adjustable feet provide stability
- 480 lb. top shelf weight capacity; 360 lb. undershelf weight capacity
- Easy-to-clean surface is great for busy commercial kitchens
Works WithView All Items
$278.99/EachOut Of Stock
$26.49/EachOut Of Stock
Add additional work space to your kitchen with this Regency 24" x 60" stainless steel commercial work table.
Great for prepping entrees, sides, and desserts, this work table provides a sturdy, spacious surface for chopping, sorting, and assembling. With its high weight capacity, easy-to-clean surface, and overall functional design, you can organize your kitchen to create an efficient work flow.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
"great quality, heavy duty, and very easy to assemble. what more can you ask for. use it to prep and very light weight to move around when needed"Read More Reviews
Durable, Stainless Steel Construction
This top shelf has a weight capacity of 480 lb. and is made of 18-gauge, type 304 stainless steel to provide a sturdy surface for kitchen prep tasks. Type 304 stainless steel offers greater corrosion resistance than type 430 stainless steel options, making it the ideal choice for your kitchen. Durable and easy to clean, this work table provides you with additional work space so you don't have to overcrowd your countertops.
For additional storage space, this work table includes a galvanized undershelf with a 360 lb. capacity. When placed 6" off of the ground, this shelf complies with food safety regulations. You can store flour, sugar, and more on this shelf to keep all of your most used supplies organized and within your reach.
Adjustable Bullet Feet
With 1” of adjustability, the adjustable plastic bullet feet allow you to level your table on uneven surfaces for the best possible stability.
Galvanized Steel Legs
Galvanized steel legs support the tabletop and provide excellent corrosion resistance.
This table ships unassembled to save you on shipping costs. An allen wrench and two set screws are included for easy assembly.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- 60 Inches
- 24 Inches
- 34 Inches
- Top Capacity:
- 480 lb.
- Undershelf Capacity:
- 360 lb.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Frequently Purchased Together
- Regency 24" x 72" 18-Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with Galvanized Legs and Undershelf
- Regency 30" x 60" 18-Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with Galvanized Legs and Undershelf
- Regency 24" x 30" 18-Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with Galvanized Legs and Undershelf
- Regency 24" x 24" 18-Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with Galvanized Legs and Undershelf
- Regency 24" x 36" 18-Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with Galvanized Legs and Undershelf
- Regency 24" x 48" 18-Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with Galvanized Legs and Undershelf
- Regency 24" x 48" 18-Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with 4" Backsplash and Galvanized Undershelf
- Regency 30" x 72" 18-Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with Galvanized Legs and Undershelf
- Regency 18 Gauge Stainless Steel 12" x 72" Solid Wall Shelf
- Regency 18 Gauge Stainless Steel 12" x 48" Solid Wall Shelf
- Regency 17" x 15" Wall Mounted Hand Sink with Gooseneck Faucet
- Carlisle RP14 Full Size All Purpose Peg Rack
30 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
4 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
2 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register