Seems to be sturdy enough for what we need it for. We are using it for presswork and our waffle irons. Wish we would've gotten the one without the backsplash because ours doesn't back up to the wall, but that was our mistake.
Other Available Sizes:
- 16-gauge type 304 stainless steel top offers greater durability and corrosion-resistance than type 430
- Features a 4" backsplash with 1" return
- Includes a height-adjustable undershelf and adjustable feet
- 580 lb. top shelf weight capacity; 360 lb. undershelf weight capacity
- Easy-to-clean surface is great for busy commercial kitchens
- Regency 5" Heavy Duty Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 4/Set
- Regency Adjustable Stainless Steel Work Table Undershelf for 24" x 60" Tables - 18 Gauge
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 60" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Single Deck Overshelf - 12" x 60" x 19 1/4"
- Regency Stainless Steel Single Deck Overshelf - 18" x 60" x 19 1/4"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 12" x 60" x 32"
- Regency 5" Polyurethane Work Table and Equipment Stand Caster
- Regency 5" Polyurethane Work Table and Equipment Stand Caster with Brake
Expand your work space with this Regency 24" x 60" stainless steel commercial work table.
Boasting all-stainless steel construction and a backsplash, this work table is a durable option for your restaurant, cafe, or bakery. Great for rolling out dough or chopping fruits and vegetables, you can make the most out of limited counterspace by adding this versatile work table to your establishment!
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
"We really like this table in our bakery for packaging. The all-stainless construction means that I have a lot of confidence when cleaning it down, not too worried about corrosion."Read More Reviews
Durable, Stainless Steel Top
With a 16-gauge, 304-series stainless steel top, this work table offers superior corrosion resistance and durability. It can support up to 580 lb. of evenly distributed weight so you can confidently rest cutting boards, ingredients, and supplies on its surface. Plus, the stainless steel material is easy to maintain and can be wiped clean at the end of the day.
Stainless Steel Undershelf
The 18-gauge type 430 stainless steel undershelf can hold up to 360 lb. for storing additional equipment and supplies.
A 4" tall backsplash with a 1" return is included to keep your walls clean and prevent kitchen tools and ingredients from rolling off of the back.
Adjustable Bullet Feet
With 1” of adjustability, the adjustable stainless steel bullet feet allow you to level your stand on uneven surfaces for the best possible stability.
Stainless Steel Legs
The legs of this Regency table are also constructed of durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel to provide commercial-grade toughness.
This table ships unassembled to save you on shipping costs. An allen wrench and two set screws are included for easy assembly.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Length:60 Inches
- Width:24 Inches
- Height:38 Inches
- Work Surface Height:34 Inches
- Backsplash Height:4 Inches
- Top Capacity:580 lb.
- Undershelf Capacity:360 lb.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 24" x 96" 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with 4" Backsplash and Undershelf
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 24" x 72" 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with 4" Backsplash and Undershelf
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsRegency 24" x 36" 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with 4" Backsplash and Undershelf
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 24" x 30" 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with 4" Backsplash and Undershelf
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 24" x 48" 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with 4" Backsplash and Undershelf
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 24" x 24" 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with 4" Backsplash and Undershelf
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 30" x 60" 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with 4" Backsplash and Undershelf
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 16 Gauge Stainless Steel 12" x 60" Heavy Duty Solid Wall Shelf
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsT&S B-0231 Wall Mounted Pantry Faucet with 8" Adjustable Centers, 12" Swing Nozzle, and Eterna Cartridges
People Talk About:table tables easy sturdy stainless great steel food shelf assembles
Solid table. Built very well. Pieces are glued and bolted together. Assembles easily. I use this for food prep but it is super sturdy you could use it in an auto shop as a work bench or throw a whole hog on there for butchering. I'm considering getting another one for the garage!!
This stainless steel table is easy to use. It fit in my kitchen perfectly. I really like it. It was cheaper compare to others as well.
Back splash is the perfect height to keep dishes from being knocked off. It is easy to clean and very sturdy. Super easy to put together
New tables are very sturdy and durable. They're great to use for prep tables in a kitchen or even storage very easy to clean and shine up
It Came in Proper Packing with Installation booklet. Easy to Install. Pure Stainless Steel. Got what I was needed to put it in Garage for Party Time Food Preparation.
Study well-made table!! Even the thickness of the table is strong. Can't complain about this table. Wonderful and well made. Even the backsplash is perfect so that food won't drop to the back.
I replaced 10-yr old thinner gauge tables with this 16g unit. The sturdier top is noticeable when you set any sort of heavy equipment on the top.
The table has been holding up well, my only issue is we put the bottom shelf on following the directions and I did have one of the corners drop down significantly causing the leg to bow in a little, we had to take everything off and turn it over and readjust and tighten the legs. Ended up putting lighter stuff on the bottom and have not had any more issues yet
These tables are definitely worth the price. We previously purchased a cheaper one of the same size.. and the stainless steel under shelf really makes a difference. Would recommend a stainless under shelf over galvanized ANY TIME.
Great table and great quality. Did come with scratches from the manufacture but were willing to replace. Superficial and not necessary. Overall a great product.
We really like this table in our bakery for packaging. The all-stainless construction means that I have a lot of confidence when cleaning it down, not too worried about corrosion.
This sturdy table is available at a very affordable price. Equipping a restaurant with stainless steel tables doesn't have to break the bank at Webstaurant.com.
These tables have a solid construction and are built to last a lifetime. The heavy gauge metal makes these tables very sturdy. They are also easy to assemble.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register