High quality steel table. Very strong. The height is just enough to reach it. Not too high and not to low when you do kitcen stuff.
Other Available Sizes:
- 18-gauge type 304 stainless steel top offers greater durability and corrosion-resistance than type 430
- Includes a galvanized undershelf and legs
- Features a 24" x 96" work top
- Adjustable feet provide stability
- 650 lb. top shelf weight capacity; 450 lb. undershelf weight capacity
- Regency 5" Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 6/Set
- Regency Adjustable Stainless Steel Work Table Undershelf for 24" x 96" Tables - 18 Gauge
- Regency 5" Heavy Duty Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 6/Set
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 96" x 32"
$429.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Regency Stainless Steel Single Deck Overshelf - 18" x 96" x 19 1/4"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 12" x 96" x 32"
- Regency 34" Galvanized Steel Legs with Casters for Work Tables with Galvanized Legs - 6/Set
- Noble Chemical Excel Stainless Steel Cleaner / Metal Polish - Aerosol 18 oz. (AMR A142)
Add additional work space to your kitchen with this Regency 24" x 96" stainless steel commercial work table.
Great for prepping entrees, sides, and desserts, this work table provides a sturdy, spacious surface for chopping, sorting, and assembling. With its high weight capacity, easy-to-clean surface, and overall functional design, you can organize your kitchen to create an efficient work flow.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
"We have had these tables for one year and they are still holding strong! They are easily adjustable and hold up to a lot of use in the bakery!"Read More Reviews
Durable, Stainless Steel Construction
This top shelf has a weight capacity of 650 lb. and is made of 18-gauge, type 304 stainless steel to provide a sturdy surface for kitchen prep tasks. Type 304 stainless steel offers greater corrosion resistance than type 430 stainless steel options, making it the ideal choice for your kitchen. Durable and easy to clean, this work table provides you with additional work space so you don't have to overcrowd your countertops.
For additional storage space, this work table includes a galvanized undershelf with a 450 lb. capacity. When placed 6" off of the ground, this shelf complies with food safety regulations. You can store flour, sugar, and more on this shelf to keep all of your most used supplies organized and within your reach.
Adjustable Bullet Feet
With 1” of adjustability, the adjustable plastic bullet feet allow you to level your table on uneven surfaces for the best possible stability.
Galvanized Steel Legs
Galvanized steel legs support the tabletop and provide excellent corrosion resistance.
This table ships unassembled to save you on shipping costs. An allen wrench and two set screws are included for easy assembly.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Length:96 Inches
- Width:24 Inches
- Height:34 Inches
- Top Capacity:650 lb.
- Undershelf Capacity:450 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 24" x 72" 18-Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with Galvanized Legs and Undershelf
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 24" x 48" 18-Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with Galvanized Legs and Undershelf
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 30" x 72" 18-Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with Galvanized Legs and Undershelf
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 24" x 24" 18-Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with Galvanized Legs and Undershelf
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 17" x 15" Wall Mounted Hand Sink with Gooseneck Faucet
People Talk About:tables table adjustable high perfect quality strong sturdy assemble bakery
This is a very sturdy table and super easy to assemble! We have really unlevel floors so the adjustable feet are perfect to keep the table from wobbling.
We have had these tables for one year and they are still holding strong! They are easily adjustable and hold up to a lot of use in the bakery!
Perfect tables for our small commercial kitchen. Quality is great for our general light use, and seams almost as sturdy as the 16 gauge tables. Regency is a really Good Brand
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register