Purchased this smaller work table to fit in a work kitchen that has some space constraints. It fit perfectly and the quality is withstanding daily usage! 16 gauge is awesome!
Customers Also Viewed
Other Available Sizes:
- 16-gauge type 304 stainless steel top offers greater durability and corrosion-resistance than type 430
- Features a 4" backsplash with 1" return
- Includes a height-adjustable undershelf and adjustable feet
- 500 lb. top shelf weight capacity; 300 lb. undershelf weight capacity
- Easy-to-clean surface is great for busy commercial kitchens
- Regency 5" Heavy Duty Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 4/Set
- Regency Adjustable Stainless Steel Work Table Undershelf for 24" x 30" Tables - 18 Gauge
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 12" x 30" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 30" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Single Deck Overshelf - 12" x 30" x 19 1/4"
- Regency Stainless Steel Single Deck Overshelf - 18" x 30" x 19 1/4"
- Regency 5" Polyurethane Work Table and Equipment Stand Caster
- Regency 5" Polyurethane Work Table and Equipment Stand Caster with Brake
Expand your work space with this Regency 24" x 30" stainless steel commercial work table.
Boasting all-stainless steel construction and a backsplash, this work table is a durable option for your restaurant, cafe, or bakery. Great for rolling out dough or chopping fruits and vegetables, you can make the most out of small kitchens or tight work spaces with this versatile work table!
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
"Purchased this smaller work table to fit in a work kitchen that has some space constraints. It fit perfectly and the quality is withstanding daily usage! 16 gauge is awesome!"Read More Reviews
Durable, Stainless Steel Top
With a 16-gauge, 304-series stainless steel top, this work table offers superior corrosion resistance and durability. It can support up to 500 lb. of evenly distributed weight so you can confidently rest cutting boards, ingredients, and supplies on its surface. Plus, the stainless steel material is easy to maintain and can be wiped clean at the end of the day.
Stainless Steel Undershelf
The 18-gauge type 430 stainless steel undershelf can hold up to 300 lb. for storing additional equipment and supplies.
A 4" tall backsplash with a 1" return is included to keep your walls clean and prevent kitchen tools and ingredients from rolling off of the back.
Adjustable Bullet Feet
With 1” of adjustability, the adjustable stainless steel bullet feet allow you to level your stand on uneven surfaces for the best possible stability.
Stainless Steel Legs
The legs of this Regency table are also constructed of durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel to provide commercial-grade toughness.
This table ships unassembled to save you on shipping costs. An allen wrench and two set screws are included for easy assembly.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Top Capacity:500 lb.
- Undershelf Capacity:300 lb.
- Length:30 Inches
- Width:24 Inches
- Height:38 Inches
- Work Surface Height:34 Inches
- Backsplash Height:4 Inches
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 24" x 60" 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with 4" Backsplash and Undershelf
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 24" x 24" 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with 4" Backsplash and Undershelf
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 24" x 48" 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with 4" Backsplash and Undershelf
People Talk About:fit kitchen perfectly space awesome bends constraints daily durable floor
This was the perfect size to fit the awkward space I had in my kitchen beside the floor mixer. The undershelf is durable enough to hold 20 half sheet trays without a problem. Only issue was some minor dents and bends that came from shipping.
Thank you for your review, Anna! We are very glad to hear that you were happy with the work table you purchased. A Customer Solutions Representative will be contacting you soon to credit you for the shipping damages.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register