R & V Works CSB-30 30" Liquid Propane Cajun Seafood Boiler - 180,000 BTU
- Quickly boils an entire 30 lb. bag of crawfish; also great for shrimp, crab, peanuts, and corn
- Can be used to steam mussels, clams, and lobsters
- 15 gallon capacity; boils in as little as 22 minutes
- Includes a stirring paddle that conveniently stores along the side of the unit
- Hinged tilting basket for greater safety and ease of use
- Boiler made from 3/16” aluminum, while the base is painted carbon
- 8” solid rubber wheels combine with front caster assembly for smooth mobility
- Liquid propane, 180,000 BTU
Preparing large quantities of steamed or boiled product can be a hassle, but with the Cajun seafood boiler from R&V works, the task is easier than ever! Convenient and powerful, the boilers are designed for ease of use and maximum efficiency, perfect for food service operations specializing in seafood.
|R & V Works CSB-30 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
R & V Works CSB-30 Details
Quickly boil an entire bag of crawfish with this R&V Works CSB-30 30" liquid propane Cajun seafood boiler! With a 30" pot and 15 gallon water capacity that's perfectly sized to accommodate an entire 30 lb. bag of crawfish plus corn, red potato, andouille sausage, and other Louisiana staples, the boiler uses powerful jet burners to reach boiling temperature in as little as 22 minutes. This versatile unit also provides you with a great way to boil shrimp, crab, and peanuts, or even steam mussels, clams, and lobsters!
For added safety and convenience, a hinged rotating basket design allows you to easily pour your food down the sturdy hinged lid and into a cooler or serving container, eliminating the need to lift a heavy basket out of a stockpot while it drains. A side shelf offers space to keep go-to spices within reach, while a stirring paddle is also included that conveniently stores along the side of the unit. With the boiler made from rugged 3/16" aluminum and a base made of painted carbon, this boiler is sure to provide long-lasting performance while 8" solid rubber wheels combine with a front caster assembly for smooth mobility. A liquid propane connection is required for operation.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Portable LP Tank Connection
This unit uses a hose assembly that connects directly to a standard portable propane tank.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register