Other Available Fuel Types:
- Milivolt control with mechanical thermostat
- Blower-free atmospheric heating system provides fast recovery
- Front access manual gas shutoffs
- 9" adjustable legs for easy cleaning
- Removable basket hanger requires no tools
- Stainless steel construction
- 100,000 BTU total, 115V
- Natural gas
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Carlisle 4011105 Sparta 23" High-Heat Fryer Brush with L-Tip Teflon® Bristles - 7/8" Bristle Diameter
- Chef Master 30" Fryer Clean Out Rod with Handle
- Pitco Equivalent 4" Swivel Adjustable Height Plate Casters for Fryers - 4/Set
- 4" Swivel Plate Casters - 4/Set
- Pitco B2101501-C 15 1/2" x 24 1/4" Stainless Steel Fryer Cover
- Pitco B3901504 4" Swivel Casters - 4/Set
|Pitco SG14TS NAT Specs|
|Shipping Weight||230 lb.|
|Width||15 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||34 1/2 Inches|
|Height||46 1/8 Inches|
|Split Fry Pot Width||7 Inches|
|Split Fry Pot Depth||14 Inches|
|Capacity||20 - 25 lb.|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Fry Baskets||2|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Split Pot||With Split Pot|
|Total BTU||100,000 BTU|
|Type||Split Pot Gas Deep Fryers|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Pitco SG14TS NAT Details
This Pitco SG14TS Solstice natural gas split pot floor fryer is the perfect way to meet your restaurant's fried food demands with ease! With an oil capacity of 20-25 lb. per vat, you'll be able to keep production moving on your busiest evenings. Thanks to its split pot design, you can fry different items simultaneously without any flavor transfer. This fryer boasts a patented Solstice burner technology, which allows the blower-free atmospheric heating system to provide fast recovery, offering you the ability to cook a wide variety of food products. Thanks to the recessed gas connection, you'll be able to install your fryer very close to the wall, which frees up valuable kitchen space. The Solstice fryer comes standard with a millivolt thermostat and a high temperature safety limit switch, so you'll always be able to control the temperature of your oil with ease.
This tube-style fryer includes a rack to catch crumbs and debris, making it both efficient and, with a stainless steel construction, easy to clean. The full port drain valve allows for fast draining and the unit comes with a drain extension and drain line clean out rod. As an added benefit, the flue is specially designed to prevent blockages and maintain a cooler temperature.
This 100,000 BTU fryer comes with 2 twin baskets and a basket hanger that can be removed without tools. To further ease maintenance, the manual gas shutoff is located on the front of the unit, and the heavy-duty 3/16" bottom door hinge won't swing shut on the operator as it gets serviced.
Left to Right: 15 5/8"
Front to Back: 34 1/2"
Height: 46 1/8"
Frying Area Per Side: 7" x 14"
Capacity: 20-25 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Pitco SG14TS NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 12% Export Infringement Administration fee for all orders shipping outside of the U.S. and Canada with the exception of Guam. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register