Micro Matic RCK-V Value Kegerator Door Mount Conversion Kit with Gas Cylinder
- Includes parts to convert a regular refrigerator to a kegerator
- Includes carbon dioxide tank
Customer questions about this product
- Is this part something I can install myself?
- This item should be installed by a qualified service technician with the proper training necessary to install this part.
Transform a regular refrigerator into a convenient, easy-to-use kegerator with this Micro Matic RCK-V value kegerator door mount conversion kit! This conversion kit includes all the parts you need to fully transform your refrigerator into a kegerator.
- Single gauge regulator made of forged brass with built-in pressure relief valve
- Aluminum CO2 cylinder (empty) with 3/8" OD outlet and shutoff
- 4' thermoplastic gas hose with clamps
- D system keg coupler for American kegs
- 5' vinyl beer hose with fittings
- 4" PVC door spacer allows shank installation without harming refrigerator insulation
- 5 1/8" shank assembly with one-piece construction to prevent leaks
- Chrome plated brass beer faucet with knob
- Faucet wrench
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Micro Matic RCK-LC-V Value Kegerator Door Mount Conversion Kit
Micro Matic RCK-S Standard Kegerator Door Mount Conversion Kit with Gas Cylinder
Micro Matic RCK-LC-S Standard Kegerator Door Mount Conversion Kit
People Talk About:easy simple refrigerator more kegerator instructions hour happy hand great
I got this so I can make a beard kegerator out of an old refrigerator it was very easy to do took me no more than about an hour all the instructions were there all the tools I had on hand very easy and simple it works great I am happy with this I got this so I can make a beer kegerator out of an old refrigerator it was very easy to do took me no more than about an hour all the instructions were there all the tools I had on hand very easy and simple it works great I am happy with this
Bistro L. from Place to be Bistro Posted on 08/10/2017
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register