McCall MCC13449 Switch, Toggle, 20amp
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
McCall MCC13449 Switch, Toggle, 20amp.
Lang 2E-30303-15 Boot For Toggle Switch
All Points 42-1275 On/Off Toggle Switch - 30A/125-250V
Aladdin 29262 On/Off Switch
Henny Penny 22198 Power Switch
Wilbur Curtis WC-102 Switch, Toggle Spst 15a
Master-Bilt 19-01071 Toggle Switch (Lights) (Ul,
Doyon Baking Equipment ELI650 Toggle Switch Spst 20a
Vulcan 00-340324-00006 Switch Tgl On/Off
Get paid to review this product!