Imperial 36930 Switch
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Imperial 36930 Switch.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Delfield 2194606 Switch,Rocker,Spdt
BevLes 782226 Power Switch
Champion 0512922 On/Off Switch
Beverage-Air 502-126A Rocker Light Switch
Vulcan 00-411496-000B2 Switch,Rocker Dpdt
MagiKitch'n 60142401 On/Off Switch
Carter-Hoffmann 16090-3363 Rocker Switch
All Points 42-1123 High/Med/Low Rocker Switch - 3A/125V, 6A/250V
Get paid to review this product!