- Direct replacement for original part
- For use with Avantco SL612A, SL713MAN, and SL713A slicers
- Turns the unit on and off
|Switch Type||On / Off|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this part something I can install myself?
- This item should be installed by a qualified service technician with the proper training necessary to install this part.
This Avantco 177PSLA16 on / off switch is a direct replacement for the part that came standard on your Avantco SL612A, SL713MAN, or SL713A meat slicer. This switch allows you to turn the slicer on and off, so it's important to replace a broken one promptly in order to ensure proper safety.
Length: 3 1/2"
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register