- Boasts a 1 3/4" solid maple wood top measuring 20" x 30"
- Durable stainless steel handle, base, and undershelves
- Removable utensil holder is great for keeping your utensils nearby
- Can be used in both indoor and outdoor environments
- 4 swivel caster, 2 locking, allow the table to move around your work area
|Backsplash Height||Without Backsplash|
|Size||20" x 32"|
|Undershelf Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Work Surface Color||Beige|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wood top table?
- All wood products should be hand washed. If your wood top begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wooden top. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the top of the table, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood top will make it feel sticky or oily.
Add additional work space to your restaurant, grocery store, deli, or hotel with this maple wood top work table! Thanks to its large 20" x 30", 1 3/4" thick solid maple work top, this work table provides ample space to carve meats, chop fruit, dice vegetables, and prep and plate foods all in one location. This table even has two additional undershelves under the work top to store your additional equipment and keep important items within easy reach. Plus, a removable utensil holder hangs on the side of this table to keep your kitchen utensils nearby and ready to grab whenever needed.
The base and shelves of this table are made of durable stainless steel so it will last in commercial environments. Since there are 4 swivel casters on this table, two of which are locking, this table can also be moved to different parts of your venue for versatile use. To help with mobility, there is also a stainless steel handle on the side of the table for excellent control.
Height: 1 1/2"
Utensil Holder Dimensions:
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register