We needed a sturdy table where we can roll fondant. This was a perfect choice for my better half's home based custom bake to order cake and sweets business. We felt a wood top rather than a stainless topped table would offer the most rigidity for this task. We were not disappointed. The thick maple top has 0 deflection and is extremely heavy. You'll want at least three people to move this table.
$1,515.60/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Login for details
Earn up to $45.47 back (4,547 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- Laminated, 1 3/4" hard maple top
- Galvanized steel undershelf
- Regency 5" Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 6/Set
- Advance Tabco UG-36-96 Adjustable Work Table Undershelf for 36" x 96" Table - 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel
- Advance Tabco TA-25G-6 5" Galvanized Legs with 5" Swivel Stem Casters - 6/Set
- Emmet's Elixir Wood Conditioner / Cutting Board Oil 16 oz. Squeeze Bottle Michigan Maple Block Co.
- Advance Tabco TA-25A Work Table / Equipment Stand 5" Casters - 6/Set
- Regency Stainless Steel Caster Placement System
Advance Tabco H2G-368 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 255 lb.
- 96 Inches
- 36 Inches
- 35 1/2 Inches
- Backsplash Height
- Without Backsplash
- Without Backsplash
- Made in America
- Leg Construction
- Galvanized Steel
- Number of Legs
- 36" x 96"
- Table Style
- Tabletop Material
- Undershelf Construction
- Galvanized Steel
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wood top table?
- All wood products should be hand washed. If your wood top begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wooden top. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the top of the table, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood top will make it feel sticky or oily.
Advance Tabco H2G-368 Details
Thanks to its laminated, 1 3/4" thick hard maple work top, this Advance Tabco H2G-368 wood top work table provides ample space to carve meats, chop fruit, dice vegetables, and prep and plate foods in your busy commercial kitchen all in one location.
The Advance Tabco H2G-368 wood top work table features a galvanized undershelf and six 1 5/8" diameter legs, with 1" adjustable feet for precise leveling.
Height: 35 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco H2G-368
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:table top bake better business cake choice custom deflection extremely
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register