Advance Tabco H2S-244 Wood Top Work Table with Stainless Steel Base and Undershelf - 24" x 48"
Other Available Sizes:
- Laminated, 1 3/4" hard maple top
- Stainless steel undershelf
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Regency 5" Work Table and Equipment Stand Swivel Stem Casters - 4/Set
Advance Tabco US-24-48 Adjustable Work Table Undershelf for 24" x 48" Table - 18 Gauge Stainless Steel
Emmet's Elixir Wood Conditioner / Cutting Board Oil 16 oz. Squeeze Bottle Michigan Maple Block Co.
|Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||Without Backsplash|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Legs||4|
|Undershelf Construction||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wood top table?
- All wood products should be hand washed. If your wood top begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wooden top. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the top of the table, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood top will make it feel sticky or oily.
Thanks to its laminated, 1 3/4" thick hard maple work top, this Advance Tabco H2S-244 wood top work table provides ample space to carve meats, chop fruit, dice vegetables, and prep and plate foods in your busy commercial kitchen all in one location.
The Advance Tabco H2S-244 wood top work table features a solid, 18 gauge stainless steel undershelf and 1 5/8" diameter stainless steel legs, with 1" adjustable feet for precise leveling.
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 24"
Height: 35 1/2"
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Tablecraft 2924P 24" Black Magnetic Knife Holder / Strip
Ceiling Mounted Pot Racks
Cut Resistant Gloves
Eagle Group MT3096B Wood Top Work Table with Galvanized Base and Undershelf - 30" x 96"
Advance Tabco H2S-364 Wood Top Work Table with Stainless Steel Base and Undershelf - 36" x 48"
Advance Tabco BG-308 Wood Top Baker's Table with Galvanized Undershelf - 30" x 96"
Advance Tabco BS-368 Wood Top Baker's Table with Stainless Steel Undershelf - 36" x 96"
Eagle Group MT2448S Wood Top Work Table with Stainless Steel Base and Undershelf - 24" x 48"
Advance Tabco BG-365 Wood Top Baker's Table with Galvanized Undershelf - 36" x 60"
Advance Tabco H2G-303 Wood Top Work Table with Galvanized Base and Undershelf - 30" x 36"
Advance Tabco H2S-366 Wood Top Work Table with Stainless Steel Base and Undershelf - 36" x 72"
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register