$3,799.80/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Login for details
Earn up to $113.99 back (11,399 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Laminated, 1 3/4" hard maple top with 4" high sides
- Three 20" x 20" x 5" drawers
- Drawer unit can be configured on left or right side
- Durable stainless steel base
- 4 sturdy 1 5/8'' diameter legs with adjustable feet for precise leveling
- Perfect for working with dough, flour, and more
Advance Tabco BST-364L Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 160 lb.
- 48 Inches
- 36 Inches
- 39 1/2 Inches
- Backsplash Height
- 4 Inches
- Work Surface Height
- 35 1/2 Inches
- With Backsplash
- Made in America
- Leg Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Number of Drawers
- 3 Drawers
- 36" x 48"
- Table Style
- With Drawers
- Tabletop Material
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wood top table?
- All wood products should be hand washed. If your wood top begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wooden top. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the top of the table, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood top will make it feel sticky or oily.
With a tiered, built-in set of stainless steel drawers and unique hardwood top, this Advance Tabco BST-364 baker's table is an essential addition to your commercial kitchen or bakery. A laminated, 1 3/4'' thick hard maple wood top serves as a practical prep surface, while a series of 4'' high coved corner risers help keep flour and other ingredients on the table at all times. In doing so, it prevents messes and allows for a more efficient and worry-free user experience as items like dough rollers or strips of parchment paper will be unable to slide off the surface and on to the floor.
Each drawer in the three-tier unit measures 20'' x 20'' x 5'' to provide more than enough space to neatly store knives, molds, ingredients, date stickers, and more. Drawn insets are mounted on the bearing slides for effortless opening and closing of the drawers. Durable 18 gauge stainless steel construction ensures long-lasting use, in addition to making the table easy to clean. The table also comes with stainless steel gussets for added stability as well as 4 legs with 1 1/2'' adjustable plastic bullet feet for precise leveling on uneven floors. Perfect for a wide variety of applications, the Advance Tabco BST-364 baker's table blends an impressive design with a one-of-a-kind look.
Height: 39 1/2"
Work Surface Height: 35 1/2"
Backsplash Height: 4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco BST-364L
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register