Advance Tabco BS-308 Wood Top Baker's Table with Stainless Steel Undershelf - 30" x 96"
Other Available Sizes:
- Laminated, 1 3/4" hard maple top with 4" high sides
- Stainless steel undershelf
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
5" Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 6/Set
Advance Tabco US-30-96 Adjustable Work Table Undershelf for 30" x 96" Table - 18 Gauge Stainless Steel
Emmet's Elixir Wood Conditioner / Cutting Board Oil 16 oz. Squeeze Bottle Michigan Maple Block Co.
|Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||4 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Legs||6|
|Undershelf Construction||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wood top table?
- All wood products should be hand washed. If your wood top begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wooden top. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the top of the table, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood top will make it feel sticky or oily.
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Advance Tabco casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
This Advance Tabco BS-308 baker's table features a laminated, 1 3/4" thick hard maple wood top with 4" high coved corner risers to keep flour and other ingredients on the table and not on the floor when rolling dough or preparing baked goods.
Thanks to its durable 18 gauge stainless steel undershelf and six 1 5/8" diameter stainless steel legs, with 1 1/2" adjustable feet for precise leveling, the Advance Tabco BS-308 wood top baker's table makes an ideal work station for the busiest commercial bakeries.
Left to Right: 96"
Front to Back: 30"
Height (excluding corner risers): 35 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register