This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Other Available Flavors:
- Predominantly strawberry notes with other fruity undertones
- Highly concentrated flavor is 3-4 times stronger than alcohol-based extracts
- Designed to hold up to the high temperatures of baking and candy making
- Perfect for use in chocolates, frostings, baked goods, ice creams, and candies
- Essential ingredient for cake decorators, candy makers, and pastry chefs
- Shipping Weight
- 0.32 lb.
- Extract Base
Made in America
- Flavor Profile
Dessert & Confectionery
- Package Size
- 4 oz.
- Concentrated Flavor
Customer questions about this product
- What are the handling recommendations for this product?
- Because this flavor is super concentrated, the following safe handling tips are recommended: keep out of reach of children, wipe-up spills immediately, do not use with plastic utensils, avoid direct contact with countertops, and avoid rising steam when making hard candy.
Turn your confections into one-of-a-kind creations with the LorAnn Oils 4 oz. red licorice super strength flavor. Featuring predominantly strawberry notes with other fruity undertones, this product is created to refine your sweets with a boost of flavoring in every morsel. It's even 3 - 4 times stronger than a traditional alcohol-based extract, working just as well with far less product usage to save on ingredient costs. When substituting this flavoring for many traditional extracts in your favorite recipes, only use 1/3 or 1/4 of the original recipe measurement.
Unlike many traditional extracts, this flavoring is able to be used in chocolate making because it does not contain any water that will make the chocolate seize up and ruin the product on the spot. In fact, this extract was specifically designed for candy and chocolate making! Plus, this product can be used in the same applications as alcohol- and water-based extracts! It's perfect for frostings and fondant, cookies, cakes, ice cream, hard candies, and soft candies, making it a completely versatile and essential ingredient for cake decorators, candy makers, and pastry chefs. You can even use this product to add a burst of flavor to cocktails, sparkling water, and smoothies!
Founded in Okemos, Michigan in 1962 by Pharmacist O.K. Grettenberger, LorAnn Oils was created to fill the niche market of bottling concentrated flavors and essential oils. At the time, LorAnn Oils started their business in Grettenberger's basement, only bottling approximately 8 flavors, and exclusively supplying to pharmacies. As the candy making and confection baking businesses grew around the world, so did LorAnn Oils, moving to a state-of-the-art facility and expanding their product line to include flavorings, emulsions, extracts, and even specialized flavoring for ice cream making. Now, LorAnn Oils products are beloved in over 50 countries around the world, where outstanding and delicious confections are created using their premium concentrated flavors, emulsions, and extracts.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Star K Kosher
This item is certified Kosher by Star K.
This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software