Libbey 2303 Lexington 3 oz. Jigger / Votive Holder Shot Glass - 36/Case
- Ideal for serving desserts and mixed drinks at restaurants and bars
- Helps measure out cocktails
- Smooth, clean lines give it a neat and simple look
- Extremely durable, chip-resistant rim helps reduce replacement costs
- Offers unparalleled brilliance and clarity
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Libbey 2303 Specs|
|Height||2 5/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 2303 Details
Bring a classic, metropolitan experience to your tabletop or bar service with this Libbey 2303 Lexington 3 oz. shot glass. Sharply designed with versatility and elegance in mind, this glass's smooth, clean lines give it a neat and simple look without sacrificing beauty. Use it to expertly measure out cocktails or serve decadent desserts and signature mixed drinks! Featuring an extremely durable, chip-resistant rim, this glass even helps to reduce your replacement costs.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this product makes it a perfect addition to any venue. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible. Create an unforgettable ambiance at your restaurant or bar by serving drinks or desserts in this glass!
Top Diameter: 2"
Bottom Diameter: 2"
Height: 2 5/8"
Capacity: 3 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is free of lead-based products.
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 2310 Lexington 10.5 oz. Tall Hi-Ball Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 2318 Lexington 8 oz. Hi Ball Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 2323 Lexington 7 oz. Hi Ball Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 2325 Lexington 9 oz. Hi Ball Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 2328 Lexington 7.75 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 2338 Lexington 10.25 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 2339 Lexington 12.5 oz. Double Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 2349 Lexington 5 oz. Juice Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 2359 Lexington 11.25 oz. Beverage Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 2369 Lexington 15.5 oz. Cooler Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 3556 Lexington 11 oz. Goblet - 36/Case
People Talk About:glasses shots glass great need nice shot special Durability desserts
These are great shot glasses. They are a little more expensive than the anchor brand which in my opinion perform equally. But these are nice.
Douglas P. Posted on 09/27/2017
We use these 3 oz jigger cups for special shots and also to hold crayons for the tables for the kids. Great item many uses.
Steven G. Posted on 04/26/2016
Very versatile glass. Don't just think of them as shot glasses. We use these for Micro Fruit Cocktails, Mini Parfaits and Shrimp Shooters. Perfect size for a tasting portion.
Anthony R. from Creativa Posted on 06/04/2015
Use: Heavy Durability: Excellent Maintenance: Hand-washed Liked this glass for special shots or giving beer samples off the tap. It has a nice weight and an attractive profile. The only downside for me was that we had to buy 36 in an order, as I just didn't need that many! They would also work for plating up ice cream or trifle desserts, though, if you need somewhere to use the rest!
Jennifer P. Posted on 09/05/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register