Libbey 2339 Lexington 12.5 oz. Double Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$69.99/Case|
Customers Also Viewed
Other Available Sizes:
- Chip-resistant rim for added durability
- Boasts a simple yet elegant design
- Great for serving a variety of cocktails
- Crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation
- Includes a thick sham for added stability
- Perfect for restaurants, bars, and lounges
|Bottom Diameter||3 1/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Serve up a large cocktail on the rocks in this Libbey 2339 Lexington 12.5 oz. double old fashioned glass! Boasting a simple yet classic and elegant design, this glass is certain to please patrons at your restaurant or bar. Great for serving a variety of cocktails, this old fashioned glass is a versatile addition to your barware collection. Featuring a thick sham for unparalleled balance, you can confidently rest this glass on trays, tabletops, and counters. Plus, crystal-clear clarity enhances your presentation to elevate any drink on your menu to a higher level of sophistication. Thanks to a chip-resistant rim, this glass is durable for long lasting use.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Lexington old fashioned glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3 1/4"
Bottom Diameter: 3 1/8"
Capacity: 12.5 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is free of lead-based products.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 2303 Lexington 3 oz. Jigger / Votive Holder Shot Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 2310 Lexington 10.5 oz. Tall Hi-Ball Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 2318 Lexington 8 oz. Hi Ball Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 2323 Lexington 7 oz. Hi Ball Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 2325 Lexington 9 oz. Hi Ball Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 2349 Lexington 5 oz. Juice Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 2359 Lexington 11.25 oz. Beverage Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 2369 Lexington 15.5 oz. Cooler Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 3556 Lexington 11 oz. Goblet - 36/Case
Customers Also Viewed
Libbey 2338 Lexington 10.25 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 23386 Nob Hill 10.25 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 24/Case
Durobor H054539 Disco 11 oz. Double Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 24/Case
Stolzle 3500015T New York 11 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 6/Pack
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register