We love using these glasses. They are resilient and versatile.. we use them for mixed drinks as well as on the rocks pours. Highly recommend.
Customers Also Viewed
- DuraTuff treatment increases resistance to thermal and mechanical shock
- Features a heavy weight, classic design
- Crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation
- Resistant to scratches, chipping, cracking, or clouding caused by repeated wash cycles
- Includes a thick sham for increased stability
- Perfectly balanced to rest on trays, tabletops, and counters
Other Products from this Line
Libbey FizzazzShop this Line
- Libbey Restaurant Basics 14 oz. Rim Tempered Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey Restaurant Basics 16 oz. Rim Tempered Mixing Glass / Pint Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey Restaurant Basics 16 oz. Rim Tempered Stackable Mixing Glass / Pint Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey 15769 Restaurant Basics 12 oz. Stackable Rocks / Double Old Fashioned Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey 15587 Restaurant Basics 12 oz. Rocks / Double Old Fashioned Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey 15585 Restaurant Basics 9 oz. Highball Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey 15588 Restaurant Basics 12 oz. Beverage Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey Restaurant Basics 14 oz. Rim Tempered Stackable Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey Restaurant Basics 22 oz. Rim Tempered Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey Restaurant Basics 22 oz. Rim Tempered Stackable Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey Restaurant Basics 20 oz. Rim Tempered Stackable Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey Restaurant Basics 18 oz. Rim Tempered Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey Restaurant Basics 17.25 oz. Rim Tempered Stackable Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey Fizzazz Restaurant Basics 16 oz. Rim Tempered Tall Mixing Glass / Pint Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey Restaurant Basics 20 oz. Customizable Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey Restaurant Basics 20 oz. Rim Tempered Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey Restaurant Basics 16 oz. Rim Tempered Tall Mixing Glass / Pint Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey Restaurant Basics 20 oz. Rim Tempered Tall Mixing Glass - 24/Case
|Libbey 15766 Specs|
|Height||3 1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 1/4 Inches|
|Features|| Heat Treated|
Made in America
|Product Line||Libbey Restaurant Basics|
|Type|| Old Fashioned Glasses|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 15766 Details
Captivate your customers with this Libbey 15766 Restaurant Basics 9 oz. stackable rocks glass! Sturdy and classic in appearance, this glass is designed with clean, straight lines and a heavy weight form. It's great for serving cocktails and spirits, neat or on the rocks. Able to stand up against the toughest restaurant and bar environments, this rocks glass is a must-have addition to any commercial establishment. Plus, this glass is stackable to allow for efficient, space-saving storage behind your bar. With the Libbey 15766 stackable rocks glass, creating an unforgettable ambiance at your venue is always a breeze!
Thanks to a special thermal after-process applied to the top portion of the glass, you can rest assured that it has exceptional durability to match its looks! This DuraTuff treatment is designed to increase the glass's resistance to mechanical and thermal shock while also making it safer to use. When a normal glass breaks, it typically shatters into tiny pieces that can cause harm to customers and staff, contaminate food, and create downtime as your staff cleans up every little piece. DuraTuff glasses, on the other hand, tend to break into larger pieces, shortening cleanup and making them a much safer alternative for everyone in your restaurant or bar.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Restaurant Basics rocks glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3 1/4"
Bottom Diameter: 2 3/8"
Height: 3 1/2"
Capacity: 9 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
People Talk About:drinks glasses love mixed pours recommend resilient rocks versatile
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register