Libbey 15585 Restaurant Basics 9 oz. Hi-Ball Glass - 24/Case
- DuraTuff Treatment increases resistance to thermal and mechanical shock
- Features a heavy base for stability
- Great for serving cocktails and soft drinks
- Excellent clarity shows off your refreshing beverages
- Designed with simple, clean lines
- Perfect for restaurants, bars, and lounges
Libbey DuraTuff glassware provides you with safe and sophisticated glasses! Using an innovative strengthening and heat-treating after-process, DuraTuff glasses incorporate more mechanical strength and thermal shock resistance than regular glasses.
|Libbey 15585 Specs|
|Height||4 1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 1/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 15585 Details
Captivate your customers with this stunning Libbey 15585 Restaurant Basics 9 oz. hi-ball glass! Able to stand up against the toughest restaurant and bar environments, this hi-ball glass is a must-have addition to any commercial establishment. The clean lines and subtle flared design add a modern feel, while the smooth rim is perfect for fruit garnishes. Featuring a 9 oz. capacity, this glass is great for serving a variety of drinks and classic hi-ball cocktails on your menu.
Thanks to a special thermal after-process applied to the top portion of the glass, you can rest assured that it has exceptional durability to match its looks! This DuraTuff treatment is designed to increase the glass's resistance to mechanical and thermal shock while also making it safer to use. When a normal glass breaks, it typically shatters into tiny pieces that can cause harm to customers and staff, contaminate food, and create downtime as your staff cleans up every little piece. DuraTuff glasses, on the other hand, tend to break into larger pieces, shortening cleanup and making them a much safer alternative for everyone in your restaurant or bar.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this product makes it a perfect addition to any venue. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3 1/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/8"
Height: 4 1/2"
Capacity: 9 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is free of lead-based products.
People Talk About:glasses glass great love pint perfect People nice mini made
A nice smaller size hi-ball glass that is perfect for serving our gin and tonics. The glasses are well made and have a great base.
Jonathan P. Posted on 09/10/2017
Great glass! I love the look and the quality is obviously what you would expect to get from Libbey. People love that they are like mini pint glasses.
Daniel S. Posted on 04/10/2013
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register