A nice smaller size hi-ball glass that is perfect for serving our gin and tonics. The glasses are well made and have a great base.
$55.20/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$57.49/Case|
- DuraTuff Treatment increases resistance to thermal and mechanical shock
- Features a heavy base for stability
- Great for serving cocktails and soft drinks
- Excellent clarity shows off your refreshing beverages
- Designed with simple, clean lines
- Perfect for restaurants, bars, and lounges
Other Products from this Line
Libbey FizzazzShop this Line
- Libbey Restaurant Basics 14 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey Restaurant Basics 16 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Mixing Glass / Pint Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey Restaurant Basics 16 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Stackable Mixing Glass / Pint Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey 15769 Restaurant Basics 12 oz. Customizable Stackable Rocks / Double Old Fashioned Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey 15587 Restaurant Basics 12 oz. Customizable Rocks / Double Old Fashioned Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey Restaurant Basics 14 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Stackable Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey Restaurant Basics 22 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Stackable Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey 15588 Restaurant Basics 12 oz. Customizable Beverage Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey Restaurant Basics 22 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey Restaurant Basics 20 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Stackable Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey 15766 Restaurant Basics 9 oz. Customizable Stackable Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey Restaurant Basics 18 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey Restaurant Basics 17.25 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Stackable Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey Restaurant Basics 20 oz. Customizable Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey Fizzazz Restaurant Basics 16 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Tall Mixing Glass / Pint Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey Restaurant Basics 20 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey Restaurant Basics 16 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Tall Mixing Glass / Pint Glass - 24/Case
- Libbey Restaurant Basics 20 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Tall Mixing Glass - 24/Case
|Libbey 15585 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||19.02 lb.|
|Height||4 1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 1/8 Inches|
|Features|| Dishwasher Safe|
Made in America
|Product Line||Libbey Restaurant Basics|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- What is tempered glassware?
- Tempering is a heat treatment process where glass is heated and then cooled under high pressure air. This process produces glass that is many times stronger than typical annealed glass. To produce fully tempered glass, the entire piece of glassware goes through this process. To produce rim tempered glass, only the rim portion of the glassware piece is treated.
- Does tempered glassware still break?
- All glassware has the possibility for potential breakage. When broken, tempered glass will break into smaller pieces that are less likely to cause injury, however all broken glass provides a risk for injury and should be treated with caution.
Libbey 15585 Details
Captivate your customers with this stunning Libbey 15585 Restaurant Basics 9 oz. highball glass! Able to stand up against the toughest restaurant and bar environments, this highball glass is a must-have addition to any commercial establishment. The clean lines and subtle flared design add a modern feel, while the smooth rim is perfect for fruit garnishes. Featuring a 9 oz. capacity, this glass is great for serving a variety of drinks and classic highball cocktails on your menu.
Thanks to a special thermal after-process applied to the top portion of the glass, you can rest assured that it has exceptional durability to match its looks! This DuraTuff treatment is designed to increase the glass's resistance to mechanical and thermal shock while also making it safer to use. When a normal glass breaks, it typically shatters into tiny pieces that can cause harm to customers and staff, contaminate food, and create downtime as your staff cleans up every little piece. DuraTuff glasses, on the other hand, tend to break into larger pieces, shortening cleanup and making them a much safer alternative for everyone in your restaurant or bar.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this product makes it a perfect addition to any venue. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3 1/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/8"
Height: 4 1/2"
Capacity: 9 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Rim Tempered Glassware
This item has been rim tempered for added strength and durability.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
People Talk About:glasses glass great love base expect gin hiball libbey made
Great glass! I love the look and the quality is obviously what you would expect to get from Libbey. People love that they are like mini pint glasses.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register