We are just transitioning away from this class. Although it is great looking, we have had a few problems with it breaking. They stack very well, but I think this is part of the problem with us not getting a long life out of these classes. That and the fact of staff being hard on the glasses.
$96.60/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$99.99/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- DuraTuff treatment strengthens upper third of the glass
- Resistance to thermal and mechanical shock
- Crystal clear clarity
- Thick sham adds weight for a substantial feel
- Perfect for beer, soda, and mixed drinks
- Commonly used to mix cocktails
|Libbey 15791 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||31.08 lb.|
|Height||6 7/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 5/8 Inches|
|Features|| Dishwasher Safe|
Made in America
|Product Line||Libbey Restaurant Basics|
|Type|| All Purpose Beer Glasses|
Customer questions about this product
- Does tempered glassware still break?
- All glassware has the possibility for potential breakage. When broken, tempered glass will break into smaller pieces that are less likely to cause injury, however all broken glass provides a risk for injury and should be treated with caution.
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- What is tempered glassware?
- Tempering is a heat treatment process where glass is heated and then cooled under high pressure air. This process produces glass that is many times stronger than typical annealed glass. To produce fully tempered glass, the entire piece of glassware goes through this process. To produce rim tempered glass, only the rim portion of the glassware piece is treated.
Libbey 15791 Details
From mixing complex cocktails to serving classic beverages, this Libbey 15791 Restaurant Basics 20 oz. rim tempered stackable mixing glass is a versatile addition to your restaurant, bar, or buffet. Each glass has an internal stacking shelf, helping you to maximize valuable storage space, while the large liquid capacity reduces the number of refills you'll serve, thereby saving you labor costs and increasing your profits. Also known as a shaker glass, this glass is a staple in virtually every bar setting, serving not only as a beverage glass, but as a vital component to a cocktail shaker! Simply slide it into a metal shaker (sold separately), and get to work shaking mixed drinks. The crystal clear construction lets the vibrant colors of your beverages shine through, while the tall, cylindrical shape and tapered sides give this glass a timeless style that's sure to please.
Thanks to a special thermal after-process applied to the top portion of the glass, you can rest assured that it has exceptional durability to match its looks! This DuraTuff treatment is designed to increase the glass's resistance to mechanical and thermal shock while also making it safer to use. When a normal glass breaks, it typically shatters into tiny pieces that can cause harm to customers and staff, contaminate food, and create downtime as your staff cleans up every little piece. DuraTuff glasses, on the other hand, tend to break into larger pieces, shortening cleanup and making them a much safer alternative for everyone in your restaurant or bar.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Restaurant Basics mixing glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3 5/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/2"
Height: 6 7/8"
Capacity: 20 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Rim Tempered Glassware
This item has been rim tempered for added strength and durability.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
Other Products from this Line
Libbey FizzazzShop this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey Restaurant Basics 14 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey Restaurant Basics 16 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Mixing Glass / Pint Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey 15769 Restaurant Basics 12 oz. Customizable Stackable Rocks / Double Old Fashioned Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey Restaurant Basics 22 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Stackable Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsLibbey Restaurant Basics 14 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Stackable Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey 15585 Restaurant Basics 9 oz. Customizable Highball Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey 15588 Restaurant Basics 12 oz. Customizable Beverage Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey Restaurant Basics 22 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey 15766 Restaurant Basics 9 oz. Customizable Stackable Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey Restaurant Basics 18 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey Restaurant Basics 17.25 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Stackable Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey Fizzazz Restaurant Basics 16 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Tall Mixing Glass / Pint Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey Restaurant Basics 20 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey Restaurant Basics 20 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Tall Mixing Glass - 24/Case
People Talk About:classes although class fact glasses great hard life long part
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register