Knuckle Buster MFWM10 32 oz. White Disposable Microfiber Mop Head with 1" Green Band
$1.88/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 5 - 23||$2.18/Each|
- Designed for large spills or streak-free, lint-free cleaning of expansive surfaces
- Microfiber material offers better liquid absorption and bacteria removal than traditional cotton mop
- Reduces the amount of chemicals and water needed to keep floors clean
- Green band can be used as part of a color-coded cleaning system
- Disposable mop head is perfect for healthcare facilities, schools, offices, and more
You May Also Need
Noble Chemical Step and Shine Concentrated Floor Cleaner Kit
plus $42.99 / Case
Noble Chemical 32 oz. Step and Shine Concentrated Floor Cleaner Refill - 2/Case
plus $38.99 / Case
Noble Chemical 2.5 gallon / 320 oz. Empty Container for Step and Shine Floor Cleaner
plus $5.49 / Each
57" Plastic Side-Release Mop Handle
plus $4.79 / Each
Continental Wilen A70302 Mop Handle 60" Quick Release
plus $11.99 / Each
Continental Wilen A70902 Mop Handle 60" Metal Stirrup Quick Change Style
plus $9.99 / Each
Metal Quick-Change Mop Handle
plus $5.39 / Each
|Knuckle Buster MFWM10 Specs|
|Band Width||1 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
Knuckle Buster MFWM10 Details
Designed for cleaning extensive surfaces, this Knuckle Buster MFWM10 32 oz. white microfiber wet mop head with a green band is lightweight and easy to use. Made of highly absorbent microfiber, this wet mop will absorb liquids better than traditional cotton mops, making it perfect for cleaning large spills. The microfiber material also attracts more bacteria than standard mops, and provides a lint-free and streak-free environment, ensuring your office, restaurant or bar, or healthcare facility is thoroughly clean. Plus, this mop head is disposable, so you can use it once and dispose of it, or you can wash it and use it multiple times.
Another feature of this mop head is the green band across the top and on each side. This coloring allows you to employ a HACCP-compliant color-coded cleaning system in your foodservice establishment or healthcare facility, reducing cross-contamination. Plus, due to the highly absorbent microfiber material, this mop can reduce the amount of chemicals and water you need to keep your floors clean.
People Talk About:mop great Head Microfiber heads mops beauty disposable house little
I love using these mop heads on my dining room laminate vinyl plank floor. It also helps using different mops between the front of house and back of house.
Microfiber style. They are a little cheap, but I like that as it gets my staff to change them a bit more often. We are now steady customers.
Super absorbent mop head. Microfiber is a great material for cleaning many surfaces as cloths, and a mop head with the same material is just as effective.
only down side of this product is the color white , its a beauty but will fade from its beauty after couple use , any how its a great product and great price
White Disposable Microfiber Mop Head with 1" Green Band it's a little light for my liking but I guess it would be being disposable but for a lab this is best being that we come across contamination you can't just bleach out
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register