Keating 034357 Hi Limit
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Keating 034357 Hi Limit.
Frymaster 8071978 Harness, H50/52 Wiring
BKI SB7655 Male Plug
Frymaster 8261342 Pin,Male Conn (8070258) - 25/Pack
Pitco PP11375 Control Board
Keating 058037 Thermostat Dial Plate
Frymaster 8262425 Kit, Interface Board 35/45 Smt
Pitco 60148401 Connector, Power In/Out
APW Wyott 3100713 Thermostat Bulb Clamp
Get paid to review this product!