Keating 004326 Toggle Switch
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Keating 004326 Toggle Switch.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Marshall Air 147965 Switch
Duke 212001 Switch, 40 Amp Moto
Atlas Metal Industries Inc 112-1252 Selector Switch
All Points 42-1167 On/Off Toggle Switch - 20A/125-277V
All Points 42-1056 On/Off/On Toggle Switch - 20A/125V, 10A/250V
McCall MCC13449 Switch, Toggle, 20amp
Carrier 19-0103-00 Toggle Switch
All Points 42-1569 On/Off Toggle Switch with 17" Wire Leads - 3A/250V, 6A/125V
Get paid to review this product!