This standard-sized cupcake liner is excellent for baking cupcakes, muffins, or individualized brownie servings. I use this when baking cupcakes for parties and other big groups.
- Great for muffins, cupcakes, and more
- Elegant white fluted design
- Keeps pans clean
- 2 oz. capacity
You May Also Need View All Items
- Polar Pak 2466 6 Compartment Low Dome Clear Cupcake / Muffin Takeout Container - 20/Pack
- Polar Pak 9513 12 Compartment Clear Hinged PET Cupcake Take Out Container - 5/Pack
- Polar Pak 2029 6-Cup Hinged OPS Plastic 4 oz. Muffin Container - 10/Pack
- Polar Pak 2443 24 Compartment Clear Cupcake / Muffin Takeout Container - 5/Pack
- Polar Pak 2020 6-Cup High Top Hinged OPS Plastic Cupcake Container - 10/Pack
- Swirl Dome 1 Compartment Hinged Clear Cupcake Container - 10/Pack
- 2 Compartment Clear Hinged Cupcake / Muffin Container - 24/Pack
- 4 Compartment Clear Hinged High Dome Cupcake Container - 5/Pack
|Bottom Diameter||2 Inches|
|Overall Diameter||4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
The Hoffmaster 610021 white fluted baking cup provides a neat and sanitary way to display pastries.
Overall Diameter: 4"
Bottom Diameter: 2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 1 15/16" x 1 1/4" Gold Stripe Baking Cups - 200/Box
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 1" x 3/4" Gold Striped Mini Baking Cups - 200/Box
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars12" x 12" x 5" White Cake / Bakery Box - 100/Bundle
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars9 1/2" Blade Offset Baking / Icing Spatula with Wooden Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars10" x 10" x 5" White Cake / Bakery Box - 100/Bundle
People Talk About:cups baking cupcakes liners muffins perfectly size sized bake bars
I keep finding more uses for these handy cups. I bought them to put bar cookies in but I've also used them as macaron holders as well. Helps small food look classy and clean.
Perfect size for what I needed! I make mini cheesecakes, and am currently selling them at my local farmers market. I was placing them on napkins but that didn't work. I went hunting and found these perfectly sized cups. The bottom of my cheesecakes are 2" but not very tall at about 1" to 1.5". And these fit perfectly! They also help keep them separated from each other in their containers.
like these paper cups and use them for donuts and cupcakes. they are thin but i like the price. nothing fancy but the price is right.
These baking cups were the perfect choice for what I needed. I bake a lot of bars, brownies, macarons and pastries of similar size. I use these as little liners to put the pastries in before boxing them. They fit beautifully and make for a nice presentation. I did bake some small muffins in them too, and they were a nice alternative - sort of between a mini muffin and a standard sized one.
A great multipurpose standard size baking cup. These white liners are great for using with designer cupcake wrappers as they are neutral and very affordable.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register